Whats the average penis size?

For a guy that is 17...whats the max and min?

The reason I asked is because my boyfriend is 7 1/2 and I was wondering if he was considered big.

Most Helpful Guy

• for a guy that is 17? well for all human males we usually stop growing down there and hit max size at 16yo average.

the only part that gets bigger down there are the testicles but not by much. at 41 years old now I can see that my testicles hang a bit lower than they did when I was 17 but my penis is actually the same size but more "veiny". I also "shoot" more semen when I have an orgasm than I did at 17.

Sorry if I am giving too much information but I want to be as informative as possible as far as my life experiences go.

So to answer your question at 17 the normal size is whatever the average size happens to be for all male adults: 6" erect and 3" around erect. any numbers larger than that is above average.