What is the perfect BOOB size?

What is the perfect BOOB size (for turn on and for confidence). Guys and girls to answer please.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends so much on the size of the rest of her body. Proportion is what it's all about. Like the perfect model size is something like the rule of 10. For example, a 34 - 24 -34 would be considered probably about perfect with a 35 hips being very acceptable. So take that further to like 36 - 26 -37 would still be just great, or 32 - 22 - 33. So I'd say the perfect or best boob size for a girl to have is one that's approximately 8 - 12 inches larger than her waist. and approximately the same for her hips. Anything other than that range would probably be a little too small or a little too big. However, boobs come in many different sizes just as does men's preferences.

• How about 30-26-32. I don't consider measurements as a good characteristic to judge someone. Those are my measurements, rather by approximation. tell me how perfect am i.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• As long as they aren't fake they are the perfect size because that is was meant for your frame, Accept it or not but god and genetics know what they are doing when they give you what you have and you should just roll with it. I sure as hell do, I'm a big dude but I don't let that discourage me because I know that means I'm also a lot stronger than other guys and if need be can protect my mate from harm. I heard a saying once or maybe I'm just making it up, "Girls with small boobs have big personalities".

• The exact size of the ones on the lady I am with at the moment. My life does not revolve around breasts, they are just there. They are but a tiny aspect of the whole being and of almost no significance.

• There isn't a perfect size. Be happy with what you have and who you are and you'll do just fine.

• The one that fits the body of a person...

Everything else is a total subjective of men/women who desire smaller/larger breasts which in exchange can't become an adequate answer to your question

• your boob size is the perfect size!

• I like Bs or As for a smaller girl. Though that's not to say that I couldn't be attracted to a girl with bigger.

• as big as they can be before

they start getting saggy

nice and perky

usually large C or smaller D

• I like A to large C but it also depends on the size and weight of the girl who owns them.

• I would say be happy with what you have. Even if you want to know better ask your boyfriend or husband. If he is satisfied than the world is yours.

Any way from my point of view average to big is nice to have specially to get noticed by a guy.

• I really like a large C, low D's are also very great. Anything more is just too much but I a tit man.

• in my opinion bigger isn't better

• I realy don't like em large, I guess a small C

• generally the larger the better without getting ridiculous.

• depends on how tall she is

• I think a B or a C...nd it depends on da body to have a D or DD

• I don't know the technical terms but a medium size is good. Not huge but at the same time not tiny...

• i'd say it depends on her body type.although I'd be content with anything above an A cup; C preferably.

• The perfect size would probably be a B or a C cup for me.

• 36C to 44DD is close to perfect. Sensitive nipples are a plus.

• Whatever you got right now

• link

It's nude art, not porn. Anyhow, that's the perfect size, IMHO

• B or C

• C cup.

What Girls Said 21

• There really isn't a single 'perfect boob size'. When I first got with my boyfriend, he said he wasn't too much of a boob-guy. Preferred smaller boobs, was more into a nice ass. That obviously didn't sit well with me, as my butt is not the greatest, my main asset being my boobs.

Over a year and a half later though, he's a changed man and can't get enough of 'em. Perfection is subjective. It's more about the proportions or person they're actually attached to versus the pair of boobs on their own.

• i think what matters is that it looks proportionate with her body. if the girls a size 2 and wears a 30DDD then she's gonna look a bit odd, but a girl who wears a size 2 and is a 30A will look balanced. a girl who's a size 16 and has 38DDD will look fine, but if she were an A cup she'd disproportionate.

• I'm a pretty slim girl as well as being tall. I'm a 32G and I look very disproportional. I never wear low cut shirts because I don't want guys staring at my cleavage. Good bras are really expensive and hard to find (I can't buy them at local shops) but it prevents sag so I don't mind too much. I have to wear three sports bras to exercise and I can never go without a bra (I wear a sports bra or two when I sleep). I sometimes get back ache if I don't sit properly or if I slouch (but that might be the case with everyone). Finding clothes that fit my body are also really, really hard and often expensive; dresses usually end up being short (though it's okay since I have slim legs and don't mind showing them off sometimes) because my boobs are just too big.
    I've been living with them for a few years now so it doesn't bother me anymore. I'm not considering a reduction in the recent future but it is still an option. Guys really love them though, so I guess that's a plus

• I have a DD and I hate them personally they actually give me less confidence because their always out there, running into things, people, poking out of my shirts, distracting people...hehe writing that down sounds funny

• There isn't a universal perfect boob size. Everyone's preferences are different. I'm happy with an A cup but I've seen a lot of guys on here say C is the ideal.

• I think it's odd how when looking at some of the guys' comments you see things like 'C-DD cup' when in reality you need the numbers to know anything about what shape a girl is... I fitted fine into a 32DD but when I got measured (twice because I didn't believe it first time) I was told I was a 28FF. The thing is, not that I have huge boobs, but I have a small back, and each time your number goes down, the cup size goes up. So it is impossible to tell what a woman's boobs would be like only on cup size (and similarly, 85% of women wear the wrong bra size, so you should get yourself properly measured if you haven't already to avoid problems!).

• I love my DDs but at the same time they do lower my confidence at times when I can't fit into certain tops, when slimmer girls with smaller, perkier breasts are around me, etc.

• am a 36 B and I like my boobies...they are just perfect ...not too small and not too big.

• I have a 34 B size , very round.. I like them because they fit my body shape.

everyone should be happy wiht what they have

• love yourself and the answer is Your size...Guys are most attracted to your own ability to be confident in yourself.

• I would like to be a 36C, I'm a 36D right now.

• I don't think it should matter to a guy who wants a relationship, I mean my boobs are no where near small, but it surely doesn't mean I get more attention. Be yourself and confident and guys will be all over you! :)

• What ever you can't fit your hand around

• The late B's , Early C's

• I'm a 32 DDD and my partner loves it and so do I ☺️

• What if she's 5'1,134 pounds, but has 34dd boobs, do guys thinks that okay?

• My size boobs is 32 is it good or guys don't like it?

• any size

• depends on the girl and her size naturally

• I wear a 38B

• I am a 34 B but I think a 36 c would be rad.