What is the perfect BOOB size?

What is the perfect BOOB size (for turn on and for confidence). Guys and girls to answer please.

Most Helpful Opinion

• It depends so much on the size of the rest of her body. Proportion is what it's all about. Like the perfect model size is something like the rule of 10. For example, a 34 - 24 -34 would be considered probably about perfect with a 35 hips being very acceptable. So take that further to like 36 - 26 -37 would still be just great, or 32 - 22 - 33. So I'd say the perfect or best boob size for a girl to have is one that's approximately 8 - 12 inches larger than her waist. and approximately the same for her hips. Anything other than that range would probably be a little too small or a little too big. However, boobs come in many different sizes just as does men's preferences.

• How about 30-26-32. I don't consider measurements as a good characteristic to judge someone. Those are my measurements, rather by approximation. tell me how perfect am i.