What is the perfect BOOB size?

What is the perfect BOOB size (for turn on and for confidence). Guys and girls to answer please.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It depends so much on the size of the rest of her body. Proportion is what it's all about. Like the perfect model size is something like the rule of 10. For example, a 34 - 24 -34 would be considered probably about perfect with a 35 hips being very acceptable. So take that further to like 36 - 26 -37 would still be just great, or 32 - 22 - 33. So I'd say the perfect or best boob size for a girl to have is one that's approximately 8 - 12 inches larger than her waist. and approximately the same for her hips. Anything other than that range would probably be a little too small or a little too big. However, boobs come in many different sizes just as does men's preferences.

• How about 30-26-32. I don't consider measurements as a good characteristic to judge someone. Those are my measurements, rather by approximation. tell me how perfect am i.

What Guys Said 22

• i'd say it depends on her body type.although I'd be content with anything above an A cup; C preferably.

• 36C to 44DD is close to perfect. Sensitive nipples are a plus.

• I would say be happy with what you have. Even if you want to know better ask your boyfriend or husband. If he is satisfied than the world is yours. Any way from my point of view average to big is nice to have specially to get noticed by a guy.

• I realy don't like em large, I guess a small C

• I really like a large C, low D's are also very great. Anything more is just too much but I a tit man.

• as big as they can be beforethey start getting saggynice and perkyusually large C or smaller D

• generally the larger the better without getting ridiculous.

• your boob size is the perfect size!

• I like A to large C but it also depends on the size and weight of the girl who owns them.

• As long as they aren't fake they are the perfect size because that is was meant for your frame, Accept it or not but god and genetics know what they are doing when they give you what you have and you should just roll with it. I sure as hell do, I'm a big dude but I don't let that discourage me because I know that means I'm also a lot stronger than other guys and if need be can protect my mate from harm. I heard a saying once or maybe I'm just making it up, "Girls with small boobs have big personalities".

• There isn't a perfect size. Be happy with what you have and who you are and you'll do just fine.

• I don't know the technical terms but a medium size is good. Not huge but at the same time not tiny...

• The perfect size would probably be a B or a C cup for me.

• link It's nude art, not porn. Anyhow, that's the perfect size, IMHO

• in my opinion bigger isn't better

• I think a B or a C...nd it depends on da body to have a D or DD

• I like Bs or As for a smaller girl. Though that's not to say that I couldn't be attracted to a girl with bigger.

• B or C

• The exact size of the ones on the lady I am with at the moment. My life does not revolve around breasts, they are just there. They are but a tiny aspect of the whole being and of almost no significance.

• That's sweet!

• depends on how tall she is

• C cup.

• The one that fits the body of a person...Everything else is a total subjective of men/women who desire smaller/larger breasts which in exchange can't become an adequate answer to your question

What Girls Said 14

• I have a 34 B size , very round.. I like them because they fit my body shape.everyone should be happy wiht what they have

• am a 36 B and I like my boobies...they are just perfect ...not too small and not too big.

• Come to me you will see them

• Can I see them lol j/pi like that size =)

• I would like to be a 36C, I'm a 36D right now.

• I don't think it should matter to a guy who wants a relationship, I mean my boobs are no where near small, but it surely doesn't mean I get more attention. Be yourself and confident and guys will be all over you! :)

• The late B's , Early C's

• any size

• depends on the girl and her size naturally

• love yourself and the answer is Your size...Guys are most attracted to your own ability to be confident in yourself.

• i think what matters is that it looks proportionate with her body. if the girls a size 2 and wears a 30DDD then she's gonna look a bit odd, but a girl who wears a size 2 and is a 30A will look balanced. a girl who's a size 16 and has 38DDD will look fine, but if she were an A cup she'd disproportionate.

• I wear a 38B

• I am a 34 B but I think a 36 c would be rad.

• I have a DD and I hate them personally they actually give me less confidence because their always out there, running into things, people, poking out of my shirts, distracting people...hehe writing that down sounds funny

• I have the same problem, I think my boobs are too big. I don't like them.

• What ever you can't fit your hand around

• Whatever you can't fit both hands around

• There isn't a universal perfect boob size. Everyone's preferences are different. I'm happy with an A cup but I've seen a lot of guys on here say C is the ideal.

• A is good with me. :)