What is the perfect BOOB size?

What is the perfect BOOB size (for turn on and for confidence). Guys and girls to answer please.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends so much on the size of the rest of her body. Proportion is what it's all about. Like the perfect model size is something like the rule of 10. For example, a 34 - 24 -34 would be considered probably about perfect with a 35 hips being very acceptable. So take that further to like 36 - 26 -37 would still be just great, or 32 - 22 - 33. So I'd say the perfect or best boob size for a girl to have is one that's approximately 8 - 12 inches larger than her waist. and approximately the same for her hips. Anything other than that range would probably be a little too small or a little too big. However, boobs come in many different sizes just as does men's preferences.

• How about 30-26-32. I don't consider measurements as a good characteristic to judge someone. Those are my measurements, rather by approximation. tell me how perfect am i.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• The one that fits the body of a person...

Everything else is a total subjective of men/women who desire smaller/larger breasts which in exchange can't become an adequate answer to your question

• as big as they can be before

they start getting saggy

nice and perky

usually large C or smaller D

• There isn't a perfect size. Be happy with what you have and who you are and you'll do just fine.

• The exact size of the ones on the lady I am with at the moment. My life does not revolve around breasts, they are just there. They are but a tiny aspect of the whole being and of almost no significance.

• As long as they aren't fake they are the perfect size because that is was meant for your frame, Accept it or not but god and genetics know what they are doing when they give you what you have and you should just roll with it. I sure as hell do, I'm a big dude but I don't let that discourage me because I know that means I'm also a lot stronger than other guys and if need be can protect my mate from harm. I heard a saying once or maybe I'm just making it up, "Girls with small boobs have big personalities".

More from Guys
19

What Girls Said 22

• There really isn't a single 'perfect boob size'. When I first got with my boyfriend, he said he wasn't too much of a boob-guy. Preferred smaller boobs, was more into a nice ass. That obviously didn't sit well with me, as my butt is not the greatest, my main asset being my boobs.

Over a year and a half later though, he's a changed man and can't get enough of 'em. Perfection is subjective. It's more about the proportions or person they're actually attached to versus the pair of boobs on their own.

• i think what matters is that it looks proportionate with her body. if the girls a size 2 and wears a 30DDD then she's gonna look a bit odd, but a girl who wears a size 2 and is a 30A will look balanced. a girl who's a size 16 and has 38DDD will look fine, but if she were an A cup she'd disproportionate.

• I'm a pretty slim girl as well as being tall. I'm a 32G and I look very disproportional. I never wear low cut shirts because I don't want guys staring at my cleavage. Good bras are really expensive and hard to find (I can't buy them at local shops) but it prevents sag so I don't mind too much. I have to wear three sports bras to exercise and I can never go without a bra (I wear a sports bra or two when I sleep). I sometimes get back ache if I don't sit properly or if I slouch (but that might be the case with everyone). Finding clothes that fit my body are also really, really hard and often expensive; dresses usually end up being short (though it's okay since I have slim legs and don't mind showing them off sometimes) because my boobs are just too big.
    I've been living with them for a few years now so it doesn't bother me anymore. I'm not considering a reduction in the recent future but it is still an option. Guys really love them though, so I guess that's a plus

• am a 36 B and I like my boobies...they are just perfect ...not too small and not too big.

• I love my DDs but at the same time they do lower my confidence at times when I can't fit into certain tops, when slimmer girls with smaller, perkier breasts are around me, etc.

More from Girls
17