Why do girls not like to wear panties sometimes?

Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and Britney Spears all did it. It's not like they forgot, and it was just a simple "oops." I can't believe any girl that... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's just something attention-starved females do when they want attention.

I’ve personally NEVER gone in public without some form of underwear because I think it’s trashy, but I know for a fact that some of my friends do…eww!

Nobody wants to admit that they do it for the attention because that makes them look really bad. So they make up stupid excuses. Here’s some I’ve heard.

1. It’s too hot (no, underwear is very…breathable)

2. I don’t want my panty lines showing (wear thongs or no-lines)

3. I was in a hurry so I just didn’t bother to put any on (It takes like 5 seconds to put on underwear)

4. It’s a lot trashier if it sticks out the top of your pants (what if something else sticks out? O_o)

5. It’s not like anybody’s gonna see (it’s very obvious…)

6. They feel yucky (breezy feels a lot worse when you’re worried about showing something!)

7. I didn’t have any that were clean (closest to legit I guess, but you should plan better!)

8. It was a dare (don’t take the dare…)

Some people…lol!

• LOL, I loved your answer

for 7. I didn't have any that were clean (so if you didn't have a shirt that was clean would you just walk out of the house topless?)

• Show Older
    • Lol...i agree also! And about number 6, how can panties feel "yucky" or uncomfortable when there are PLENTY of panties out there made special for comfort??

And can you imagine if someone had to pee SOO bad, and they had to hold it and wait for whatever reason, and accidentally, a drop of pee came running down their leg because they had no underwear on?? lol!! EWW......

This is the dumbest answer I've ever seen from any girl on any question on this website. Because somebody has a different view than you, they must be attention starved? Give me a break. Get over yourself. That's like somebody who doesn't wear them saying "DERR, anybody who wears panties is just a cold fish prude who doesn't like to have fun. But they have to come up with stupid excuses like (lists excuses with idiotic arguments against them)." The funniest part of the whole thing is that you're accusing people of craving attention by doing something NOBODY CAN TELL THEY ARE DOING! Umm, no, it's not "obvious" unless they're wearing skirts and making sure you can see up there. *THAT* may be attention seeking, but newsflash, the vast majority of girls who don't wear panties don't do that. But go ahead and keep thinking the tiny percentage of girls you can tell don't wear them are the only ones not wearing them. I'm seriously blown away by how self centered you are. Some people!