Why do girls not like to wear panties sometimes?

Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and Britney Spears all did it. It's not like they forgot, and it was just a simple "oops." I can't believe any girl that says "it's too hot," because even a thong can give you more than adequate circulation. As a guy, we need underwear of some sort, because if we go commando, then we are playing a dangerous game of manhood VS zipper. And it's not fun when the zipper wins (I know from experience). But luckily, girls don't have that problem that guys have.Is there a good reason why a girl would not wear at least a thong in a public place?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's just something attention-starved females do when they want attention. I’ve personally NEVER gone in public without some form of underwear because I think it’s trashy, but I know for a fact that some of my friends do…eww!Nobody wants to admit that they do it for the attention because that makes them look really bad. So they make up stupid excuses. Here’s some I’ve heard.1. It’s too hot (no, underwear is very…breathable)2. I don’t want my panty lines showing (wear thongs or no-lines)3. I was in a hurry so I just didn’t bother to put any on (It takes like 5 seconds to put on underwear)4. It’s a lot trashier if it sticks out the top of your pants (what if something else sticks out? O_o)5. It’s not like anybody’s gonna see (it’s very obvious…)6. They feel yucky (breezy feels a lot worse when you’re worried about showing something!)7. I didn’t have any that were clean (closest to legit I guess, but you should plan better!)8. It was a dare (don’t take the dare…)Some people…lol!

• Lol...i agree also! And about number 6, how can panties feel "yucky" or uncomfortable when there are PLENTY of panties out there made special for comfort?? And can you imagine if someone had to pee SOO bad, and they had to hold it and wait for whatever reason, and accidentally, a drop of pee came running down their leg because they had no underwear on?? lol!! EWW......

• Totally agree with you..

• Totally agree with you, lol..

• Show Older

What Girls Said 36

• I sometimes find it more comfortable, but I don't think that I would ever go pantyless in a skirt or short shorts.

• It's like a sexy secret for you the pantyless. Like walking round the house naked. It doesn't have to be sexual either, it's a bit like walking barefoot or not wearing makeup on your skin. Sometimes it's just awesome being free and not shrouded in fabric. It's a lot like needing to wear gloves for the cold but sometimes you just wanna take em off cause they're your hands, and you use them, you think about them. You've gotta be cosy and we women are sensual things xx

• Some girls just never wear under wear, guys do it to it's just a choice. Plus depending on some dresses you can't wear underwear with them. Like you can clearly see them

• ha when I wear like dresses I don't because some of the dresses you can see the indent of wear your underwear is. but sometimes when I go out with the boyfriend I don't because its hot

• maybe they hadn't done laundry and didn't hae any clean underwear lol

• Lmfao, how often does tht happen never ....

• because we can get away with it lol, unless your a famous celebrity or your completely juiced lol

• This isn't just a girl thing. Guys do it to they just don't get caught as much. It is a very freeing feeling.

• I dont' know what's the big deal. With certain outfits I might go without. Others I would never be caught dead without some type of panties. It just depends. I don't have a problem with the way it feels. I actually forget about it pretty quickly but of course I wouldn't wear something where I would have to worry about someone getting a peek! haha. and for guys. I know quite a few guys, even my last bf, would go commando from time to time. It think people just get comfortable with something. As for people saying girls who don't wear panties are crazy or sluts. That is just ignorant. Exposing yourself to get a reaction is very different than not wearing underwear and making sure no one can see or knows.

• heheheehehe...just a thong?...naw I'm playn...fo me it just sometimes more comfy...i don't kno why but it is...and you kno underwear can sometimes can pinch..lol...but I guess it all depends on da gurl

• It's a whole lot more comfortable going without and sometimes you don't want a panty-line. However when I'm wearing a skirt or dress I would NEVER go without! When I go commando, nobody knows.

• i hate not wearing panties. haha its just not comfortable

• i think it is becuase the can get a camel toe! hahasounds so weird but you know?haha wellbut I don't think there is a good reason... I think it is so if they get out of a car they can get attention[lindsay lohan and paris,etc]

• lol first off your funny, And I find it as mainly attention seekers and sluts... Girls in my school do it whith dresses or skirts on and the wind is howling... so I think its intentional...definatly...

• Thongs are insanely uncomfortable in certain situations. I really don't like having buttfloss on when I'm going to be constantly in and out of cars. I also occasionally like to go commando to surprise my man. (Funny... commandos would be the LAST to go around without underwear)

• yes, because its simply comfortable. sometimes I don't wear panties just simply because I don't have to.but if I'm wearing a dress or skirt I ALWAYS do.paris, lindsay, and brittney had it coming for them hahaa.

• I don't know but it sure is nasty.

• probably so they don't have panty lines on their outfit or whatever.i seriously wouldn't do that, it's creepy.

• mostly attention why do you think they do crack and shave their heads? lmao I was raised better then that ;) and besides it feels effin akward

• I don't, but I'm sure it's just for the comfort. Sometimes it's more comfortable without panties.

• The only reason that I can think of is even if you wear a thong or g-string, it's still going to show through certain pants. I would much rather go without, than have it show.

• I can't really think of a reason. Some girls are just more comfortable without underwear, regardless of whether they're wearing jeans or a dress or whatever else. Commando can be kind of nice, haha. It's not like everyone who doesn't wear underwear flashes the goods. No one knows if I'm wearing any or not. Isn't that part of the fun of it? When I'm sitting down, I make sure my crack isn't hanging out of my jeans, underwear or not. There's no way for anyone to know.Girls who actually flash the vag are obviously seeking attention, or they're just extremely careless.

• Thanks. =]

• I like the way yu answer year Q ...

• Also, how do you know that it's more uncomfortable for you to be caught staring down a girl's vag, waiting for her to expose the goods, than for the girl who is aware that she's being eye-f.ucked be some strange guy? Have you ever BEEN a woman who has caught a man ogling her goodies in public? No, you haven't. You're a man. I would be horrified to notice someone doing that to me, and extremely uncomfortable, personally. I don't WANT some random guy staring at my crotch.

• Show Older
  • because they're messed in the head?i wouldn't go out like that and purposely flash random people. total insanity.i beleive mine is reserved and not to be public. I just think girls who do do this are a little f*cked in the head, imao ^_^

• I never do it when there is a risk that the world could get a peek at my vajajay but I have done it just to tease my boyfriend ;).

• I am definitely turned on by a girl not wearing underwear, especially with jeans.

• That's awesome to do that to your boyfriend

• I can't not wear underwear. That is so weird. I know a couple girls that do the whole commando thing, and personally, I just think they do it as an act of non- conformity. They're not doing it cause they like it. They just think they're being different, and that makes them cool. In a way, I guess it's great that you're trying to do your own thing, but seriously, that's gross.

• i've always wondered that myself, cause I can't go without it just feels strange

• Er, I used to feel the same way to before I had tried it. But after my first try and that I had realized how confortable it was and how cool down there was, I just forced my mind to forget about it. For me, I just catches a dung before bathing so I don't have any mess in my cloth during the day. I'm a guy but we have to worry about our penis head, its very unconfortable if it gets damage. hurts worst for us then for women or anybody getting rash down there.

• I don`t wear panties under my dresses or skirts and I don`t do it for the attention & i`m far from trashy . I`m a nudist & extremist ( I believe that body was ment to be seen not covered up ) , I like to let her my va - jay - jay breathe so she won`t get all hot & smelly . I sleep without underwear too , sometime I go to bed naked . This is what I enjoy . I`m pretty sure my whole seinor class know I go underwear less when I have on a dress or skirt , I like to be free . If anyone disagree you have to try it yourself it`s a nice breeze , omg I love the breeze I get and she does too ( my va - jay - jay ) I read somewhere that`s it`s good to go underwear less doing the night while sleeping . , but some people reason vary and differ . Idon`t do it with pants , because my pants are tight and I might get a yeast infection .

• I agree,, sleeping naked is very confortable but just make sure that you don't have any merlestors around you or else they will in your sleep... I am a guy and I always sleeps naked but at first I had a problem with it, always wanted to jerk off but got used to it and stop altogether. Once I had a female roomate who used to do it but hated her because she was the sult always in bed with guys and try to force me in bed with her so I left lol. not all girls are like this just those with a mes head

• Where did you hear crossed legs means maybe interested that's retarded sorry. Any girls with manners are going to cross their legs when in a skirt

• So I'm guessing rarely wear skirts and dresses?, otherwise youd always have you're legs crossed which sends the wrong signals to guys (crossed legs pointing towards you usually means "maybe" interested)

• Uhm, panty lines?

• no girl "forgets" to wear any when going out in a skirt or dress that's for surebut with jeans sometimes we do forget but any girls wearin a dress or a skirt with no knickers on is just looking for attention or just so not classy

• I don't agree with you, I have had many girl friends that only wear undies during that time of the month. I have been friend with them for years and have not noticed any changes. Some girls just does it because they hate to have to look for matching undies. Many of my friends said that it is easer to just pick a bra and go with no panties on then have to look for a black panties for a black bra I think you get the picture...

• Being the classy ladies that Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and Britney Spears are, I'm sure pairing short skirts with no panties was just a fashion faux pas. Flashing photographers was in no way a cry to save their careers. . .except in Paris Hilton's case--flashing people is her career.I really don't know why a girl would go without panties, but I think most have enough common sense to make sure they're covered to avoid any awkward situations or unsanitary conditions.

• I would say that they wouldn't want the "underwear lines" that show through your skirts when you wear panties. Granted a thong would most likely fix that problem. Other than that I don't know why celebrities don't wear underwear.

• Er there was a movie about this called the Hollywood screets or something. Celebrities don't wear undies because if they have to give a fling to get a gig, then what's the purpose of wearing p's if he wants it now. Be real, most porn stars and movies stars have to f... their into the possition nothing in this world comes free. Do you thing a porn star goes to a photo shoot and get slected because of her nice t*ts? nope, many of them have admit doing ana* when they didn't to get that spot or cash.

• My skirts and dresses aren't so short that anyone would be able to tell if I'm wearing any in the first place...so the whole argument that its slutty or trashy or attention seeking is out the window. Even if I'm wearing panties no one sees it except my boyfriend when my clothes come off...no exceptions.So whether or not I wear underwear is something only I know...and yeah, I do go without sometimes...just cause I feel like it. Just like how I go without a bra sometimes...just cause I feel like it. I'm pretty small sized anyway, so if its a tight enough top (but not so tight it flattens me out) its not like anyone notices that either.Theres nothing unsanitary abotu going withotu..unless your dress is so short your butt touches your chair..and panties or no panties, that's too short. That's like saying being naked is wrong and unsanitary and one should be fully dressed at all times...really now.

• Cardinal rule when wearing a dress- ALWAYS wear underwear. Unless you're wearing one of those "Spanx" things, but either way always make sure you're covered. Those stars are not known for being classy, so I wouldn't expect them to follow the rules. Gross.HOWEVER, if it comes down to wearing non-cotton chonies or going free bird, health professionals say that going sans underwear is wiser... but I'd only do it if I was wearing jeans. Nobody is getting a peep show from this girl!

• Well, I grew up in a family that no matter what the situation, you should always be prepared. Nice undies for the dr's office, and NEVER go commando when wearing any sort of skirt or dress. The place these girls are going wrong is that you're actually supposed to cross your legs at the ankle, keeping your kness together. That's technically the proper way for women to do it. However, if you're wearing pants, it's fine to cross it like a man. But apparently these women are tacky.

• First nicely said, but I have been in a situation where I have seen girls with long skirts flashing. Although they had on g's I was stund to why would a girl sit opposite to me and put her legs up and flash down there several time untill I have looked and turn around and called me a pervert. Being classy is straight up BS. some girls are just sluts and give others bad names like some guys are dogs and causes girls to think all guys are like that.

• Hmm I have NO idea! I always wear underwear...it feels weird NOT to. Although, my husband pretty much always goes commando. I think it might be the uniform gets too hot, especially right now while he's deployed. But, when he was home, he never really ever wore underwear...always said he felt "bunched up". But for girls...I don't know it'd just seem unsanitary since we wear skirts and dresses. Especially with how short they wear them nowadays!

• It's just unsanitary and only attention starving whores do it...As simple as that...

• I like thongs. End of story.

• I don't wear underpants just because they are uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 10

• I am a guy and I have come across several girl's who do this and I don't see the problem when other girls make it an issue.One girl said that she just loves the feeling,it cool and free.Another said she like sitting in a crowded place where no one knows but her and it feels so confident and comfortable.This one said she is in the Air Force and she does it all the time because of the fitted uniform it makes her feel good.And another said that she was wearing a skirt to work 6 inches above her knees and one of the clips broke so she tossed her underwear and she felt so self conscious,after going back to her desk with do privacy screen she kept her legs shut tight but the more she thought about it she felt horny and then a cute guys walked in and she flashed him.The look on his face priceless.As a guy I love my jeans to fit close and I have a very big cock,sometimes my boxer briefs are too much to put under jeans so I just go without.

• jas4ever,I love when your friends are at that time of the month. It's lovely for them to want to cry wearing undies that time of the month. Which I love of that their at that time of the month, is that I love too see the waistband of their undies and they see the waistband of my undies. I only hold my underwear party thier time of the month, which I love too see them in their undies and they see me in my undies.

• it is jst a turn onn ... so they won't show panties lines ... and sum jst do it to burn yu ...

• I love girls that don't wear knickers under their micro mini skirts and dresses.

• Mostly to avoid panty lines.

• Guys certainly do not need to wear underwear. I do not and have never had a zipper or any other problem. I have known girls who went without underwear some of the time with no problem.

• OMG, I actually winced when you talked about the zipper beating the manhood, like I have never gotten it stuck in there, but I have pinched some things a lot, and girls, child birth is nothing compared to having something hurt my dick and balls (sure I do not know what child birth feels like, but getting kicked in the balls can make a guy drop to the ground, having horrible stomach pains that last for weeks.)

• some do so because of the lines that show thru their skirts or dress while others just don't feel like wearing them. there is this girl in my school that doesn't wear panties at all even when she is putting on jeans. the ugly thing about it is that she shows everybody her @#$% and when she does wear panties, she do sag them. the truth is that she does not use it to get attention. its just her thing and so o other girls

• There are different reasons girls might not wear panties. Sometimes, it might be for comfort or fashion. With certain clothes, others can see a panty-line no matter what. Sometimes, it's because they plan on "accidentally" flashing their goods. Oops!Other times, they're planning on getting some action, and don't want to waste valuable seconds.

• girls enjoy the taboo.it is exhillerating to them to do something they know they really shouldnt be doing,well not all are like that but most of'em.