Why do girls not like to wear panties sometimes?

Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and Britney Spears all did it. It's not like they forgot, and it was just a simple "oops." I can't believe any girl that says "it's too hot," because even a thong can give you more than adequate circulation.

As a guy, we need underwear of some sort, because if we go commando, then we are playing a dangerous game of manhood VS zipper. And it's not fun when the zipper wins (I know from experience). But luckily, girls don't have that problem that guys have.

Is there a good reason why a girl would not wear at least a thong in a public place?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 37

What Guys Said 10

• Selected as most helpful

It's just something attention-starved females do when they want attention.

I’ve personally NEVER gone in public without some form of underwear because I think it’s trashy, but I know for a fact that some of my friends do…eww!

Nobody wants to admit that they do it for the attention because that makes them look really bad. So they make up stupid excuses. Here’s some I’ve heard.

1. It’s too hot (no, underwear is very…breathable)

2. I don’t want my panty lines showing (wear thongs or no-lines)

3. I was in a hurry so I just didn’t bother to put any on (It takes like 5 seconds to put on underwear)

4. It’s a lot trashier if it sticks out the top of your pants (what if something else sticks out? O_o)

5. It’s not like anybody’s gonna see (it’s very obvious…)

6. They feel yucky (breezy feels a lot worse when you’re worried about showing something!)

7. I didn’t have any that were clean (closest to legit I guess, but you should plan better!)

8. It was a dare (don’t take the dare…)

Some people…lol!

• Lol...i agree also! And about number 6, how can panties feel "yucky" or uncomfortable when there are PLENTY of panties out there made special for comfort??

And can you imagine if someone had to pee SOO bad, and they had to hold it and wait for whatever reason, and accidentally, a drop of pee came running down their leg because they had no underwear on?? lol!! EWW......

• Totally agree with you..

• Totally agree with you, lol..

• Show Older
  • I sometimes find it more comfortable, but I don't think that I would ever go pantyless in a skirt or short shorts.

• It's like a sexy secret for you the pantyless. Like walking round the house naked. It doesn't have to be sexual either, it's a bit like walking barefoot or not wearing makeup on your skin. Sometimes it's just awesome being free and not shrouded in fabric. It's a lot like needing to wear gloves for the cold but sometimes you just wanna take em off cause they're your hands, and you use them, you think about them. You've gotta be cosy and we women are sensual things xx

• Some girls just never wear under wear, guys do it to it's just a choice. Plus depending on some dresses you can't wear underwear with them. Like you can clearly see them

• ha when I wear like dresses I don't because some of the dresses you can see the indent of wear your underwear is. but sometimes when I go out with the boyfriend I don't because its hot

• maybe they hadn't done laundry and didn't hae any clean underwear lol

• Lmfao, how often does tht happen never ....

• because we can get away with it lol, unless your a famous celebrity or your completely juiced lol

• This isn't just a girl thing. Guys do it to they just don't get caught as much. It is a very freeing feeling.

• I dont' know what's the big deal. With certain outfits I might go without. Others I would never be caught dead without some type of panties. It just depends. I don't have a problem with the way it feels. I actually forget about it pretty quickly but of course I wouldn't wear something where I would have to worry about someone getting a peek! haha. and for guys. I know quite a few guys, even my last bf, would go commando from time to time. It think people just get comfortable with something. As for people saying girls who don't wear panties are crazy or sluts. That is just ignorant. Exposing yourself to get a reaction is very different than not wearing underwear and making sure no one can see or knows.

• heheheehehe...just a thong?...naw I'm playn...fo me it just sometimes more comfy...i don't kno why but it is...and you kno underwear can sometimes can pinch..lol...but I guess it all depends on da gurl

• It's a whole lot more comfortable going without and sometimes you don't want a panty-line. However when I'm wearing a skirt or dress I would NEVER go without! When I go commando, nobody knows.

• i hate not wearing panties. haha its just not comfortable

• i think it is becuase the can get a camel toe! haha

sounds so weird but you know?haha well

but I don't think there is a good reason... I think it is so if they get out of a car they can get attention[lindsay lohan and paris,etc]

• lol first off your funny,

And I find it as mainly attention seekers and sluts... Girls in my school do it whith dresses or skirts on and the wind is howling... so I think its intentional...definatly...

• Thongs are insanely uncomfortable in certain situations. I really don't like having buttfloss on when I'm going to be constantly in and out of cars.

I also occasionally like to go commando to surprise my man.

(Funny... commandos would be the LAST to go around without underwear)

• yes, because its simply comfortable.

sometimes I don't wear panties just simply because I don't have to.

but if I'm wearing a dress or skirt I ALWAYS do.

paris, lindsay, and brittney had it coming for them hahaa.

• I don't know but it sure is nasty.

• probably so they don't have panty lines on their outfit or whatever.

i seriously wouldn't do that, it's creepy.

• mostly attention why do you think they do crack and shave their heads? lmao I was raised better then that ;) and besides it feels effin akward

• I don't, but I'm sure it's just for the comfort. Sometimes it's more comfortable without panties.

• The only reason that I can think of is even if you wear a thong or g-string, it's still going to show through certain pants. I would much rather go without, than have it show.

• Show More
  • I am a guy and I have come across several girl's who do this and I don't see the problem when other girls make it an issue.One girl said that she just loves the feeling,it cool and free.Another said she like sitting in a crowded place where no one knows but her and it feels so confident and comfortable.This one said she is in the Air Force and she does it all the time because of the fitted uniform it makes her feel good.And another said that she was wearing a skirt to work 6 inches above her knees and one of the clips broke so she tossed her underwear and she felt so self conscious,after going back to her desk with do privacy screen she kept her legs shut tight but the more she thought about it she felt horny and then a cute guys walked in and she flashed him.The look on his face priceless.As a guy I love my jeans to fit close and I have a very big cock,sometimes my boxer briefs are too much to put under jeans so I just go without.

• jas4ever,

I love when your friends are at that time of the month. It's lovely for them to want to cry wearing undies that time of the month. Which I love of that their at that time of the month, is that I love too see the waistband of their undies and they see the waistband of my undies. I only hold my underwear party thier time of the month, which I love too see them in their undies and they see me in my undies.

• it is jst a turn onn ... so they won't show panties lines ... and sum jst do it to burn yu ...

• I love girls that don't wear knickers under their micro mini skirts and dresses.

• Mostly to avoid panty lines.

• Guys certainly do not need to wear underwear. I do not and have never had a zipper or any other problem. I have known girls who went without underwear some of the time with no problem.

• OMG, I actually winced when you talked about the zipper beating the manhood, like I have never gotten it stuck in there, but I have pinched some things a lot, and girls, child birth is nothing compared to having something hurt my dick and balls (sure I do not know what child birth feels like, but getting kicked in the balls can make a guy drop to the ground, having horrible stomach pains that last for weeks.)

• some do so because of the lines that show thru their skirts or dress while others just don't feel like wearing them. there is this girl in my school that doesn't wear panties at all even when she is putting on jeans. the ugly thing about it is that she shows everybody her @#$% and when she does wear panties, she do sag them. the truth is that she does not use it to get attention. its just her thing and so o other girls

• There are different reasons girls might not wear panties.

Sometimes, it might be for comfort or fashion. With certain clothes, others can see a panty-line no matter what.

Sometimes, it's because they plan on "accidentally" flashing their goods. Oops!

Other times, they're planning on getting some action, and don't want to waste valuable seconds.

• girls enjoy the taboo.it is exhillerating to them to do something they know they really shouldnt be doing,well not all are like that but most of'em.