How many inches can the average girl take in her mouth?

I'm really nervous because I'm probably going to "do the deed" with my long-term boyfriend sometime soon, and one thing I'm particularly nervous about is giving a bj. This might be considered pathetic, but I experimented with a banana and found that I could take in around 5 inches of the banana. At... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like what you're doing is about average, and if you deep throat it a little more by pushing it all the way back for a second, on occasion that may drive him nuts. Still one thing that may make you feel better is that the most sensitive part is the end of his penis. So, you can probably still do an amazing job if you just focused on the end and gave it a lot of love. Especially with your tongue.

Anyway you'll probably do fine. don't worry too much about taking it all in. quite a few of my Girlfriends couldn't but they did great. You probably will too. If you get nervous or something just ask him for a little instruction. Most people don't mind giving a little instruction to help someone along.

Bottom line, though. You have nothing to worry about. Just try your best and ask for directions if you get lost.

Good luck.