• Ask
  • myTake

What is the purpose of a butt plug other then stretching the ass out?

There was a question where the girl was asking if her boyfriend would mind her using a butt plug while he went down on her. It seemed like she was... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It feels nice to be stretched out and it feels nice to have something inside. It makes you tighter which means that if fingers or dildos are inserted vaginally it rubs harder on the g-spot which makes it feel nicer. And even with just the butt plug inside it sort of pushes against your g-spot too though it is "on the other side". For me it increases the pleasure.

• I guess you can't knock something until you try it. I had no idea that anything anal had to do with the g-spot. Thanks for clarifying though. It makes sense now.

• "...IT RUBS HARDER"... LOL.. ha ha hilarious =)

What Guys Said 1

• For both genders: the anus has a lot of nerve endings. It feels good to be stimulatedFor women: as has already been mentioned, it aids in stimulating the g-spot, and greatly increases wetness.For men: it stimulates the prostate gland, which can lead to ecstatically intense pleasure and orgasms that nearly make him black out.

What Girls Said 2