Legs in the air?

Why during sex, most commonly the missionary position, do guy's want a females legs extra wide or they tell her to hold them up?Does it make for a better sensation or eye candy?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like the look and the feel I get from having a girl's legs spread-eagle in front of me, especially before copulation, I love looking at a girl's p**** before I lick, lick and lick some more...of course before I f**k it real hard and deeeep...GeezeOut

What Guys Said 3

• because girl's legs are amazing and they add to the experience

• my girlfriend tends to moan and get into it more when we use the missionary with her legs spread and lifted rather than just spread. Feels great too!

• Total eye candy. There really is nothing HOTTER than having a girls spread her legs out in the air during missionary. Super hot

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with misslynn.. the wider, the deeper. and that's better lol :o)

• If their legs are up, the wetter they get... ofcourse guys like that.but opening them wide, makes it go in deep-that too also feels wonderful.So its a better sensation but also, they think its hott. ;)hope I helped.