Girls would you like foreskin on penis or circumcised penis?

hey friends,i wanna to know that whether girls really love to see their guy with circumcised penis or want penis with foreskin.

FOR INDIAN GIRLS, PLS come out of your SHYNESS and LET ME KNOW UR CHOICES.IF You WANNA BE ANNONIMUS THEN ATLEAST MENTION IN YOUR ANSWER THAT YOU ARE AN INDIAN.EVEN PAKISTAN AND NEARBY GIRLS ALSO CAN ANS LIKE THIS.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't care, I want a black penis and I want it either in my mouth or in my vagina or both!

• This Ameican girl loves them black, African Black to be exact

• most of Indian men are fair but having black penis.i am also fair and having black penis.i don't why it turned black.but glad to know that some American girls like black penises.

What Girls Said 10

• Doesn't matter too much but sometimes I just like too play with the foreskin when I'm down there hihi

• Circumcised by far. Uncut tastes awful. I'm so glad I don't go down on that anymore.

• No, it's not like it was just one guy, it was all of them. And I mean all of them even right out of the shower. There's a different taste to uncut guys and it isn't particularly pleasant.

• Yeah, that's an individual hygiene issue, and not representative of all uncut guys at all. None of the uncut guys I've been with have smelled or tasted bad at all, unless they'd been working up a sweat allllll day, which can be taken care of easily by a quick rinse in the shower.

• thats because your guy didn't clean himself properly. uncut does not mean it is automatically going to taste bad.

• Circumcised

• circumcised. much cleaner and it looks better

• Would you like saggy 70 year old titties?

• how does that compare?

• Doesn't matter to me. I've been with both and have no preference. My boyfriend is not circumcised though and I love what he has.

• Yeah, I remember. =] And I understand, it's just the huge difference in cultures.

• pls don't mind but here in India people are not open minded.if someone ask like this they will prohibit him.just because of this many girls and boys remain silent and just keeping their sex relatd queries in mind only.thats why I messeged you some questions if you remember.

• circumcised

• I could care less.

• With the foreskin

• Ummm. . . okay, I'm not sure how to respond to that

• Not my type either baby

• circumcised.

but I think they both look the same when they're hard if I'm not mistaken.

What Guys Said 2

• It bears noting that this guy is from India and circumcision rates there are probably less than they are here in North America. The majority of the girls on this website are American and it's important not to jump to the conclusion that Indian women will have the same preferences they do.

From the countless identical questions I've seen on here it seems that women usually prefer what is most common and most socially accepted in their respected country or culture.

• Yeah, excellent point, I wouldn't have thought to look at his place of origin.There's a Turkish GirlsAskGuys, but that's not going to yield the same results. A google result shows this for question and answer sites in india; link

• I don't know, unfortunately. Is there an Indian version of girlsaskguys.com or a site like it?

• This. I'm glad someone mentioned the culture thing, because it's a huge factor in what the answers will show.

• Show Older
  • It's your penis. F***their opinion of it.

But I will say this, studies show that girls like the look of circumcised better but the feel of a natural penis is better because it does a better job keeping them lubricated.