Girls would you like foreskin on penis or circumcised penis?

hey friends,i wanna to know that whether girls really love to see their guy with circumcised penis or want penis with foreskin.

FOR INDIAN GIRLS, PLS come out of your SHYNESS and LET ME KNOW UR CHOICES.IF You WANNA BE ANNONIMUS THEN ATLEAST MENTION IN YOUR ANSWER THAT YOU ARE AN INDIAN.EVEN PAKISTAN AND NEARBY GIRLS ALSO CAN ANS LIKE THIS.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care, I want a black penis and I want it either in my mouth or in my vagina or both!

• most of Indian men are fair but having black penis.i am also fair and having black penis.i don't why it turned black.but glad to know that some American girls like black penises.

• This Ameican girl loves them black, African Black to be exact

What Girls Said 11

• Doesn't matter to me. I've been with both and have no preference. My boyfriend is not circumcised though and I love what he has.

• pls don't mind but here in India people are not open minded.if someone ask like this they will prohibit him.just because of this many girls and boys remain silent and just keeping their sex relatd queries in mind only.thats why I messeged you some questions if you remember.

• Yeah, I remember. =] And I understand, it's just the huge difference in cultures.

• circumcised.

but I think they both look the same when they're hard if I'm not mistaken.

• With the foreskin

• Not my type either baby

• Ummm. . . okay, I'm not sure how to respond to that

• I could care less.

• circumcised. much cleaner and it looks better

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 2

• It bears noting that this guy is from India and circumcision rates there are probably less than they are here in North America. The majority of the girls on this website are American and it's important not to jump to the conclusion that Indian women will have the same preferences they do.

From the countless identical questions I've seen on here it seems that women usually prefer what is most common and most socially accepted in their respected country or culture.

• Thanks buddy.i really wanna to know indian girls choices.but can't asked directly because of our culture.any good idea?

• I don't know, unfortunately. Is there an Indian version of girlsaskguys.com or a site like it?

• Yeah, excellent point, I wouldn't have thought to look at his place of origin.There's a Turkish GirlsAskGuys, but that's not going to yield the same results. A google result shows this for question and answer sites in india; link

• It's your penis. F***their opinion of it.

But I will say this, studies show that girls like the look of circumcised better but the feel of a natural penis is better because it does a better job keeping them lubricated.