Why are girls so afraid of sex?

why are girls so afraid of sex or sexual things if its because of pregnancy... there are things out there that prevent that ya know or do they... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Here are my issues:

1) It will hurt. I've only done it once so I'm still worried about pain.

2) Pregnancy..nothing is foolproof. Although this wouldn't be the one to stop me if I was using protection.

3) Emotional attachment. This is the biggie. I need to feel a connection to have sex, and afterward I know I will feel bonded, and if he doesn't really care about me and just wants my body it will be very heartbreaking. In all honesty emotional attachment hurts almost as badly as a breakup. It hurt more than my last breakup in fact.

1 and 2 aren't the biggest issues, it's really the 3rd, that I will end up getting hurt. It just hurts a lot to be emotionally attached. Then you feel used and worthless. Some girls sleep around a ton for this reason, and it is a vicious cycle.