20 year old virgin.

I am a 20 year old male college student and I am a virgin. I was planning on waiting till marriage but my last girlfriend dumped me because of it and... Show More

Its not that I want to give up on waiting its like now I want to have sex but I also don't want to regret giving it up.
I just don't know what to do I feel so much pressure and I want it to stop.
I am not a virgin due to religion I am just one because I have never had the type of relationship with a girl where I have felt ready.
still a virgin...

Most Helpful Girl

• i respect it. there are plenty of girls who are like you, like i. unfortunately I'm dating lol. I'm not virgin, but I've only been with one guy so, this is my second serious relationship. you shouldn't be upset, she sounds very immature. it may have been an excuse for some other issue or she just isn't very appreciative of who you are as a person. find someone else more compatible.take care.

Asker upvoted
    • You can't just dump a guy jus tbecase he happens to be virgin. so any ways, I also come from a conservative upbringing, I was planning to wait. I regret my first. I really regret it. He just wasn't there for me and he treated me like trash, like it didn't mean anything to him. So you should definitely find the right girl and not regret. That's the more logical and rational thing to do. I really want to be with someone who is virgin,but it's complicated I guess. Thanks.