What does come taste like for both guys and girls?

what does come taste like? if a girl gives a guy a blow job, how does it feel and what does his sperm taste like? can it actually taste 'bad' ? for... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Every girl I've eaten out has tasted great! They each have their own unique sexy smell and taste depending on when you do it and what she's been doing the previous 12 hours or so. But after going down on them a couple times you get pretty much used to how they're going to be. The first couple times you just deal with it but by the third time the taste and flavor of her wetness starts to be pretty fulfilling and I can take that a long time so she can hold of cumming as long as she wants. The extra wetness and juices from her orgasm can get addicting I've learned. They're so smooth and sweet/tardy/salty and there must be something in there that causes that because it turns me on so very much and if I don't come I'll be hard like for an hour. Lol. Like it goes from my mouth to the tip of my di*k in seconds. lol.