• Ask
  • myTake

My penis is two different colors....

I am a white guy and from the base to about 3.5 inches up it is light brown and then the rest of the way up is normal white guy penis color. My... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You're perfectly normal. The two colors have to do with your circumcision. The light brown skin down the shaft is the outer skin of the penis. There, where the color changes is the "scar"-line, where your foreskin was cut off and it is the place, where the inner and outer skin were attached to each other. The "white" skin is the inner skin of your penis that used to be covered by the foreskin. Hope that helps a litte...?

(In uncut guys, the outer skin covers the whole penis up to the tip. Once you retract the foreskin, you see the glans, and, below it, the inner skin.)

• Wow you really know a lot about penis.

lol, j/k

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think a girl is going to care. I know I don't spend any time thinking about the color of my boyfriend's penis :P. Please don't worry about it. You are fine.

• I'm not worried about it at all, I think it's funny how my dick is like half mexican and half white lol

• Haha. My boyfriend is circumcised too. Now I'm all curious...need to go find him and check it out lol.

What Guys Said 4

• yeah mines purple and the head is green

• Good lord you must have caught something nasty, it sounds like you slept with Barney or something :)

• Yeah dude, I mean I'm a straight male, so I can't exactly say I've seen many other than my own in person lol, but you're good man, a man's penis isn't going to be exactly one color, if it were, honestly I think 'that' of all things may look a bit strange lol. ... However, I originally came across this article looking for answers to another phenomenon (much less common I think). ... I saw (pornography related LOL) a dude who literally had like *A half white guy penis (at the base), and a black dude's penis from there on... lol, I honestly can't wrap my head around that one, it was 50/50, and literally looked like the dude sewed another man's penis to his own. This could be any number of medical conditions, natural occurrences, etc. however, seeing it for the first time had me pause the video, and completely wrack my brain for answers, I have a thousand now lol, but I'd love to figure out what I saw that day for sure... (This guy's all over the net too, I mean I don't even look at porn much and have seen him at least 3-4 times in different places, videos, pictures, you name it... And yet, no one seems to comment. ='P
    ... Odd for my curiosity to peak over a stranger's penis, but still, I really am a bit thrown by the whole thing. ='D lol ^^"

• I am two toned, and circumcised

0/2500