• Ask
  • myTake

My penis is two different colors....

I am a white guy and from the base to about 3.5 inches up it is light brown and then the rest of the way up is normal white guy penis color. My... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You're perfectly normal. The two colors have to do with your circumcision. The light brown skin down the shaft is the outer skin of the penis. There, where the color changes is the "scar"-line, where your foreskin was cut off and it is the place, where the inner and outer skin were attached to each other. The "white" skin is the inner skin of your penis that used to be covered by the foreskin. Hope that helps a litte...?(In uncut guys, the outer skin covers the whole penis up to the tip. Once you retract the foreskin, you see the glans, and, below it, the inner skin.)

• Wow you really know a lot about penis. lol, j/k

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think a girl is going to care. I know I don't spend any time thinking about the color of my boyfriend's penis :P. Please don't worry about it. You are fine.

• I'm not worried about it at all, I think it's funny how my dick is like half mexican and half white lol

• Haha. My boyfriend is circumcised too. Now I'm all curious...need to go find him and check it out lol.

What Guys Said 3

• yeah mines purple and the head is green

• Good lord you must have caught something nasty, it sounds like you slept with Barney or something :)

• I am two toned, and circumcised