My penis is two different colors....

I am a white guy and from the base to about 3.5 inches up it is light brown and then the rest of the way up is normal white guy penis color. My question is, is this weird or do a lot of guys have a two toned dick? (I have been circumcised if that makes any difference)

I'm not self conscious about it or anything, I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're perfectly normal. The two colors have to do with your circumcision. The light brown skin down the shaft is the outer skin of the penis. There, where the color changes is the "scar"-line, where your foreskin was cut off and it is the place, where the inner and outer skin were attached to each other. The "white" skin is the inner skin of your penis that used to be covered by the foreskin. Hope that helps a litte...?

(In uncut guys, the outer skin covers the whole penis up to the tip. Once you retract the foreskin, you see the glans, and, below it, the inner skin.)

• Report

Wow you really know a lot about penis.

lol, j/k