Do girls like their boobs sucked?

I'm just wondering because I want to try it with my gf.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think everyone needs to grow up here. But here is my answer young man.

Yes...

though there are many techniques...em...ways...to do that. You must always be gentle

and sensual with a woman's breast. She will appreciate, (like) that. ahem...

Furthermore, light touch is always better than hard grabbing. When you touch lightly,

sensation is a lot more pleasurable. Grabbing is only appropriate in the heat of sex when things are really hot and passionate...and even then you must do that correctly.

Dont just focus on the nipples. Lightly touch circles around the whole breast area.

Feathers: this may sound weird to a young pup such as yourself LOL- I'm really amusing myself here... A feather is a unforgettable experience. You can brush a feather against

her breasts and entire chest/abdominal area. Give her goosbumps...

Breath...you can blow on her nipples.

Ice...you can have a piece of ice in your mouth, and lick her nipples or use it directly on them'

Oil...you can massage her breasts in a very sensual and erotic and relaxing way. Almond oil

is good.

you master these principles and you will master 2nd base my man! (or is that 3rd base?)

Good luck!