Do girls like their boobs sucked?

I'm just wondering because I want to try it with my gf.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I like it a lot. Just don't press your teeth too hard. I kinda like it with a little sound and play, lick and kiss around the whole breast too, I mean not just only focusing on the nipples. I think I can compare it to sensitivity of how guys want to their balls to be sucked.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think everyone needs to grow up here. But here is my answer young man.

Yes...

though there are many techniques...em...ways...to do that. You must always be gentle

and sensual with a woman's breast. She will appreciate, (like) that. ahem...

Furthermore, light touch is always better than hard grabbing. When you touch lightly,

sensation is a lot more pleasurable. Grabbing is only appropriate in the heat of sex when things are really hot and passionate...and even then you must do that correctly.

Dont just focus on the nipples. Lightly touch circles around the whole breast area.

Feathers: this may sound weird to a young pup such as yourself LOL- I'm really amusing myself here... A feather is a unforgettable experience. You can brush a feather against

her breasts and entire chest/abdominal area. Give her goosbumps...

Breath...you can blow on her nipples.

Ice...you can have a piece of ice in your mouth, and lick her nipples or use it directly on them'

Oil...you can massage her breasts in a very sensual and erotic and relaxing way. Almond oil

is good.

you master these principles and you will master 2nd base my man! (or is that 3rd base?)

Good luck!

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 16

• Yes! lol its great!

• Yes it feels amazing! Be sure to swirl & flick your tongue on her nipples.

• Nah nah
    Bite or

new1.fjcdn.com/.../...13d711972c9efe72cc4c41bd.gif

Not really joking here either.

• Yeah I imagine most of them do. I know I do.

• For me, it does nothing :O

More from Girls
11

What Guys Said 8

• I was sucking on my girls(Ex girl) breast and at first she was okay with it,but then after she begged me to stop,so I decided to just lick and grab.U always hear good things about it most of the time,but once ur with a real woman it can be painful to them,so it depends on the girl.I feel one should do it a bit,then ask the simple question "Does it feel good?".

Peace!

• I think my girlfriend likes it

• Don't forget to use your teeth.

• It a turn off for my girl but licking makes her VERY horny.

• Do girls like it when you stick dick in their mouth

More from Guys
3