• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like their boobs sucked?

I'm just wondering because I want to try it with my gf.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think everyone needs to grow up here. But here is my answer young man.Yes...though there are many techniques...em...ways...to do that. You must always be gentleand sensual with a woman's breast. She will appreciate, (like) that. ahem...Furthermore, light touch is always better than hard grabbing. When you touch lightly,sensation is a lot more pleasurable. Grabbing is only appropriate in the heat of sex when things are really hot and passionate...and even then you must do that correctly.Dont just focus on the nipples. Lightly touch circles around the whole breast area.Feathers: this may sound weird to a young pup such as yourself LOL- I'm really amusing myself here... A feather is a unforgettable experience. You can brush a feather againsther breasts and entire chest/abdominal area. Give her goosbumps...Breath...you can blow on her nipples. Ice...you can have a piece of ice in your mouth, and lick her nipples or use it directly on them'Oil...you can massage her breasts in a very sensual and erotic and relaxing way. Almond oilis good.you master these principles and you will master 2nd base my man! (or is that 3rd base?)Good luck!

What Girls Said 11

• For me, it does nothing :O

• I guess it would just depend on the girl. on my part I like it when he takes his time and goes slow. just lightly grabbing and brushing. nothing too hard cause then she can get sore or just uncomfortable unless she likes it a little roughand you could always ask her if she likes it or if she would like to try it.

• Yes it feels amazing! Be sure to swirl & flick your tongue on her nipples.

• I love it!My girlfriend always licks around my nipples and then sucks and plays with the actual t*ts!It turns me on so much I can't help but eat her out!Sorry if this sickens any straight girls out there!

• i don't like when my guy sucks alot. use ur tongue and focus on her entire breast. if you stay away from her nipple at first it makes it even better when you do get to it. you can also VERY GENTLY nibble on it but she may not like this and you have to be careful because it can hurt.

• Yes! lol its great!

• omg yeah, it's awesome especially if you try different techniques.good luck

• Yes. I like it a lot. Just don't press your teeth too hard. I kinda like it with a little sound and play, lick and kiss around the whole breast too, I mean not just only focusing on the nipples. I think I can compare it to sensitivity of how guys want to their balls to be sucked.

• Sucking no, it hurts sometimes. Licking yes, and rubbing too. It feels good, I love it when my boyfriend does that, turns me on so much.

• It does nothing for me.

• for me sucking does nothing. I like having them held and squeezed and maybe a tongue here and there, but for the most part hands are better then mouths for me.

What Guys Said 4

• I was sucking on my girls(Ex girl) breast and at first she was okay with it,but then after she begged me to stop,so I decided to just lick and grab.U always hear good things about it most of the time,but once ur with a real woman it can be painful to them,so it depends on the girl.I feel one should do it a bit,then ask the simple question "Does it feel good?". Peace!

• It a turn off for my girl but licking makes her VERY horny.

• wow based on the ladies responses my girlfriend must have really been into like pain. she would come over. we would be alone and she would like rip off her bra and just ask me to suck her boobs and like bite her nipples. she wsa so turned on by it.

• I don't even suck my girlfriends boobs and she says they get sore from me sucking them.I think you should just swirl your tongue around it and stuff. It feels good apparently.

• As a girl, I agree with this answer. sucking can be kinda painful if you do it for too long. just swirl your tongue around it