Queefing during sex.

Men, what do you think when a woman queefs during sex?

And remember, when it happens, it's your fault.

Most Helpful Guy

• All it is is air being pushed out of a girl's vagina by a penis. Basically, if a guy pulls all the way out, and the girl's vagina doesn't close fully as it does, then air can get in. When he pushes back in, that air doesn't have enough room and escapes out the sides of his penis, making a fart noise.

Certain positions that either have her butt up (pile driver) or stomach down (doggy) are more likely to have this happen, as the girl's internal organs aren't pressing down on her vagina, so when the guy pulls out, it will stay open a bit and air will get in.

The QA says "it's guys' fault" because it can be prevented by the guy keeping at least the tip of his penis inside the girl, to keep the seal. But really, it's no one's "fault", it's just a common hazard of certain positions for the most part. It's no big deal, and my partners usually just giggle and keep right on going. One partner always used to give me this whacky face when it happened and sometimes I laughed so hard I had to stop, which caused her to laugh at me and forcing us to regroup and start over.

• Does anyone know what percent of females this happens to? I asked my friends and it hadn't happened to any of them and they are all very sexually active..

• It will happen to nearly 100% of females under the right conditions (as I described above). And some girls, just due to variations in their body, will be more prone to it than others. And it will happen more with some partners than others, due to varying sizes and angles and such.

Anyway, it's normal and no big deal.