He made me cum...in class!

My friend...who I've known for about 2 months now is a great guy! He likes all the same things as I do and we make each other laugh! :) He sees me... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Bull shit in college either the classes are huge or they are pretty small depending on your major. There had to have been people around to notice especially if the prof was talking, people are always doing other stuff and it would be impossible to not notice a guy fingering a girl in class, the prof would probably even notice something going on, and on top of that you say he kissed you, ok that would have defiantly sparked attention, you can't just kiss a girl in the middle of class and not have people notice.

• You guys can't possible know the arrangement of every classroom in every school to say that this story is fake. When my wife and I were in college I fingered her in class and nobody noticed. She forgot her book so we shared that day so we had a reason to sit close. When I was 13, I ate out my girlfriend under the table in art class. The teacher didn't know I came back from the bathroom and went under the table. The tables were huge, wooden, and had a divider underneath.

• You ate out a girl when you were 13 in art class right ya that's believable, and unless class hasn't started yet, making out with someone in class is going to be noticed.