He made me cum...in class!

My friend...who I've known for about 2 months now is a great guy! He likes all the same things as I do and we make each other laugh! :)

He sees me as a woman, but also as a friend.

Anyways, the other day, (we go to college together) we were in class, and I was squirming a lot and he asked me what was wrong so I told him. I haven't had sex in a while so I've been getting very horny for the past few weeks.

He looked at me with a quizzical expression, but then he told me he'll help me out right there!

I thought he was joking, but then he unzipped my pants and slid his hand down. He started off slowly, and I let him. I was really horny, and he is hot, so, I figured, why not!

We were sitting in the back row, so it was a pretty safe area. ;P

Then when I started breathing very heavily he leaned towards me and kissed me! I was sort of puzzled, but at that moment I didn't really care!

When I came (as quietly as I could, and thank God no one noticed), he pulled his hand out of my panties and licked his fingers! It was a bit weird but I liked it!

My question here is, what was with the kiss?!?

Was it just to enhance the pleasure, or was it something more personal for him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Bull shit in college either the classes are huge or they are pretty small depending on your major. There had to have been people around to notice especially if the prof was talking, people are always doing other stuff and it would be impossible to not notice a guy fingering a girl in class, the prof would probably even notice something going on, and on top of that you say he kissed you, ok that would have defiantly sparked attention, you can't just kiss a girl in the middle of class and not have people notice.

• You ate out a girl when you were 13 in art class right ya that's believable, and unless class hasn't started yet, making out with someone in class is going to be noticed.

• You guys can't possible know the arrangement of every classroom in every school to say that this story is fake. When my wife and I were in college I fingered her in class and nobody noticed. She forgot her book so we shared that day so we had a reason to sit close. When I was 13, I ate out my girlfriend under the table in art class. The teacher didn't know I came back from the bathroom and went under the table. The tables were huge, wooden, and had a divider underneath.

What Guys Said 5

• LOL, such a girl. A handjob in class to orgasm, and she asks about the kiss.

He felt it was the right thing at the right time. Judging from the outcome, it was the right call.

• It could of been done to cover-up so no-one would notice.

Sounds like fun though. :D

• It's a hot story...I actually saw a couple do the same thing when I was in high school.

I probably could have dated that girl, if I wasn't such a chickensh*t when it comes to girls...

• Lol, maybe it was best that you were chickensh*t

• Betsy was her name....I wonder what ever became of her.

• I think he kissed you to make your story more realistic sounding.

• Dude? I don't know many 40+ year olds that say that. I agree with this sarcasm.

• Dude, like I said above, I actually saw a guy and a girl do that in a HS class.

• Hahahahahaha. Zing.

• How didn't anyone notice? It was to enhance the pleasure for you.

• @paullus, in my case, I am sure the whole class noticed, including the teacher. I think it was just so awkward, he didn't want to make an issue of it.

• I'm wondering the same, there's just no F**ing way

What Girls Said 5

• That a hot story! Sounds pretty unbelievable but I believe it!

That happened in one if my classes before, and the two people weren't even in the back row! They were in the second last row, I was in the back row. T'was pretty disgusting when I saw it. They didn't kiss tho.

The kiss was prob just so he got more pleasure out of it too.

• During the lesson?

What said the teacher?

The other students?

lol

If this situation is real,than id say he kissed you cos he likes you,obviously,but the the other thing wich happened is more important than that kiss I think...

When would be the next lesson? :)

• this is a little weird. you guys could have just wanted til after class or hell you could have gotten up and left if it was such an emergency. being a college student myself, I would be very offended if I knew some girl was getting fingered sitting behind me during class where I am trying to learn. and the kiss I have no idea. he was probably just wanting you...who the knows?

• wow, if I ever caught a glimpse of two people doing that in one of my classes, I think I would barf!

but seeing as that type of thing is USUALLY kept private, and a kiss is obviously viewed by everyone, in think its a more personal thing for him...

• To smith2267.... why did you answer anonymously but comment through out talking about a story you already posted? cover blown

• Yeah right

• *probably could have done her, is what I meant to say.

• Show Older
  • omg that's weird in a hot kind of way maybe that was to enhance the pleasure but maybe it was more personal for him to do that damn I wish I were as brave as u.