My boyfriend's penis size.

I have not had sex with my boyfriend yet. He send me a few pictures of his penis and it seems small to me. Now, I don't want to have sex with him at all. How do I tell him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate to make matters even worse, but usually penises look bigger in pics. A lot of guys know how angle it just right, to make it look bigger than what it is. I hear from girls all time, how guys will send them pics and they thinks it's big. Then in person it ends up being average at best.

I say give the guy a shot. Most guys who are small, end up trying harder and end up being better at oral. Every size has it's advantage. At least try it, he might be perfect fit for you.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 12

• If you're this immature, you shouldn't be having sex anyway.

• Whatever you say, don't tell him it's because of his penis. Seriously.

Also, was his penis flaccid or erect?

• A boy's penis is not the only thing to consider when looking at him. You should look at his personality, his behavior , his dressing style, and finally, his intelligence(whether he recieved a good education). Imagine if you sent your boyfriend pics of your breasts, and if he found that it was VERY small, and if he dumped you the moment he saw it, how would you feel?

So, If his penis is small, then why don't you try and encourage him to enlarge it? maybe he will take your advice, and enlarge it to the length desired by you...

• now hang on intelligence and education are not the same thing and to assume so is wrong. anyone can be educated but not everyone is intelligent

• Yeah... your right... just a minor mistake... not a big deal, as my answer wasn't the best...

• I lol'd.

• As someone once said to me, 'women who like men with big penises are shallow.'

• Untrue. That's like saying men who like big boobs are shallow. What it should be is "women who like only big d***s are shallow" you can like something, a preference isn't shallow, but refusing to try anything below your "standards" is shallow

• It was a joke by a comedian called Stewart Francis, wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Probably should have made that clearer.

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 8

• LOL.

Really?!

• You can't tell at all by pictures dumbass. That guy should dump your shallow stupid ass. Maybe you should wait to really see it then see how "small" it is. God, even 9" d***s as thick around as a can of shaving cream can look small in a picture. As him to measure it then find something the same size to correct your poor depth perception.

• it's not the size ... it's what he does with it .. grow up !

• just be honest.. let him down easy. many men are sensitve about their penises

• Are you that retarded?

More from Girls
3