My boyfriend's penis size.

I have not had sex with my boyfriend yet. He send me a few pictures of his penis and it seems small to me. Now, I don't want to have sex with him at all. How do I tell him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 12

• Are you that retarded?

• troll?

• just be honest.. let him down easy. many men are sensitve about their penises

• Boy, must be true love.

• You can't tell at all by pictures dumbass. That guy should dump your shallow stupid ass. Maybe you should wait to really see it then see how "small" it is. God, even 9" d***s as thick around as a can of shaving cream can look small in a picture. As him to measure it then find something the same size to correct your poor depth perception.

• it's not the size ... it's what he does with it .. grow up !

• LOL.

Really?!

• are you serious?

• Selected as most helpful

I hate to make matters even worse, but usually penises look bigger in pics. A lot of guys know how angle it just right, to make it look bigger than what it is. I hear from girls all time, how guys will send them pics and they thinks it's big. Then in person it ends up being average at best.

I say give the guy a shot. Most guys who are small, end up trying harder and end up being better at oral. Every size has it's advantage. At least try it, he might be perfect fit for you.

• i as a guy am just offended by this, I mean not all guys are big and not all guys are small to be honest the size doesn't matter, to jugde a guy mearly by his size his just shallow, if you cared for him at all you wouldn't give a damn. Sure maybe its your preference, but that gives you no right to consider dumping him because of his possible size. Have you even seen it in the flesh? (pun not intended) grow the hell up!

• Damn! that's all I could say when I read this haha.

• Ouch Honey... that mean... I wouldn't judge him on size

• If you're this immature, you shouldn't be having sex anyway.

• So he's not some one you love or care about? You must be auditioning for Shallow Hal the sequel. I love my girl, no matter what she looks like no matter if her t*ts are bouncy or saggy, I would find her sexy and want her just as bad as I always have. Her body has changed over the last few years and I think she is amazing as always. If you are just after a big d*** to f*** then do the world a favor and stop dating, start doing p*rn and get treated the way you deserve to be treated, like a f***ing tool. And he deserves better than you, and stop calling him your boyfriend, he doesn't deserve the insult.

• Size matters..now dump him!

• A boy's penis is not the only thing to consider when looking at him. You should look at his personality, his behavior , his dressing style, and finally, his intelligence(whether he recieved a good education). Imagine if you sent your boyfriend pics of your breasts, and if he found that it was VERY small, and if he dumped you the moment he saw it, how would you feel?

So, If his penis is small, then why don't you try and encourage him to enlarge it? maybe he will take your advice, and enlarge it to the length desired by you...

• Yeah... your right... just a minor mistake... not a big deal, as my answer wasn't the best...

• now hang on intelligence and education are not the same thing and to assume so is wrong. anyone can be educated but not everyone is intelligent

• Whatever you say, don't tell him it's because of his penis. Seriously.

Also, was his penis flaccid or erect?

• As someone once said to me, 'women who like men with big penises are shallow.'

• It was a joke by a comedian called Stewart Francis, wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Probably should have made that clearer.

• Untrue. That's like saying men who like big boobs are shallow. What it should be is "women who like only big d***s are shallow" you can like something, a preference isn't shallow, but refusing to try anything below your "standards" is shallow

• I lol'd.

• Just tell him your shallow & that you feel his penis is to small to satisfy your needs.