Girls how often do you come across a bigger or well endowed partner, whether boyfriend or casual hook-up?

Ok I don't wanna be one of those guys with a penis question but I have to ask because I have noticed something on here. So as I have read on here it turns out quite a few girls have been with bigger sized guys like 8inches and such and its supposed to be rare. So now I am asking how many guys have you seen or been with total and like how many have been that 8 in or what ever you perceive 8 inches to be. For example, you have seen 5 total and out of that 5 you believe 2 have been 8in. Feel free to answer anon and guys don't make mean comments.

Most Helpful Girl

• Been in the same bed as 6, but only had intercourse with one. Only two of them were average, the rest were small. I slept with one of the average guys. He was about 6 in I would estimate.

• Thanks for the answer :)

• Best answer because you were the first to answer my question

• Thanks!