• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys notice boobs when they hug?

I'm really affectionate and everyone knows my hugs lol. And one time at a family function my aunt said oh the boys are gonna love your kinda hugs and laughed. I figured she said it because I have big boobs or something and so I was wondering do guys even notice a girls boobs when they hug? Do they like to hug girls with big boobs? just curious

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It really just depends with me. If something horrible has happened to one of us, and we are comforting each other, then no. If is is just like a little friendly greeting, I use to notice boobs during friendly hugs, when I was younger. In fact I still remember my first hug with a beautiful woman, after I had just reach puberty. To her I was just a little kid, but to me it was the first time I had boobs pressed against me, since I had started to like boobs. I didn't even know what they were suppose to feel like at the time, so I was really excited. lolNow it just isn't that big of a deal, so I normally don't even think about it. Now I just appreciate the hugs as a sign of affection. Well, most of the time I do. ;-)

What Guys Said 16

• If they are at least a B cup, then yes.

• Of course we can feel them, and of course we enjoy it. How could we not?But I don't give hugs just for that reason (I could see younger guys doing that, maybe, but I also remember Jr High girls loved to give "no boobs" hugs where they stand like two feet from you and lean way over so that only shoulders touch. They did that with guys and with other girls. It used to crack me up, too.I never had that problem, though. My female friends always insist on hugs, and get very upset if they get "missed".

• Yeah I do.

• Yeah we totally notice them pressed up against us. It feels nice.

• Absolutely. One of the best parts of a hug.

• I honestly could not say. I'm rarely ever hugged, and I cannot recall being hugged by someone who was larger up north. So, I don't know. I am guessing it'd feel like hugging someone with a warm coat on sorta. But truthfully I'm figuring it'd feel a bit better than that. :)

• I like to hug girls regardless of the size of the boobs. If I feel the girl's boobs I usually get an instant boner.

• Yes, we do. One of the nicest things about hugging a hot girl is feeling her boobs pressing against you.

• I've never really hugged a girl and went "oooohhh boobs!"..But then again I'm not really a boob guy.

• yes I do love the feeling.

• Of course

• 43d

I love to hug a girl and feel her boobs squish against me the bigger the boobs and more squished against me the happier I am.

• 43d

you seem like a person I would love to get a hug from. :)

• Its nice :)

• Duh lol, just like borat said..."its nice, how much" lol

• I feel like. I like my chest pressed up against hers but it's not like a big thing

• I have no idea, I have only been hugged once and that was 6 years ago.):

• That's sad. I love hugs, they're so...comforting, lol. I'd hug you. :)

• Thanks.

What Girls Said 3

• Sure they can feel our titties

• yes! they do. and if you hug them tight they will love it even more.

• I give really tight hugs so maybe that's why

• I have big boobs, and I have this friend who is pretty flirty with me, he may have a little thing for me, anyway he gave me a hug and I hugged him back pretty tight and my breasts were totally pressing against him and he went "damn" and started rubbing my lower back close to my butt.

• They totally can feel. I've had guys hug me just to feel. Sad but true.