Do guys notice boobs when they hug?

I'm really affectionate and everyone knows my hugs lol. And one time at a family function my aunt said oh the boys are gonna love your kinda hugs and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It really just depends with me. If something horrible has happened to one of us, and we are comforting each other, then no. If is is just like a little friendly greeting, I use to notice boobs during friendly hugs, when I was younger. In fact I still remember my first hug with a beautiful woman, after I had just reach puberty. To her I was just a little kid, but to me it was the first time I had boobs pressed against me, since I had started to like boobs. I didn't even know what they were suppose to feel like at the time, so I was really excited. lol

Now it just isn't that big of a deal, so I normally don't even think about it. Now I just appreciate the hugs as a sign of affection. Well, most of the time I do. ;-)