What is the best way to stimulate the clitoris?

What is the best way to stimulate the clitoris? With a finger, head of the penis or tongue?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 9

• Whatever the guy is best at. I prefer the penis.

• I prefer anything gentle. Sometimes his finger(s) can be too rough. Tongue is the softest.

• Never had oral or had a guy stimulate me with his d***

• all of the above

• All those are good.And you mention the penis head...well the V motion is a good addition as well.

• V motion is penetration then clit brushing with the penis. In and out motions, forming what looks like a V

• whats the v motion

• All of the above!I guess if I had to choose, fingers because it makes me orgasm faster. The other two are really hot, though.

• I love it when a guy rubs/taps the head of his penis on my clit. It is so sexy ... Also, most guys tend to get the amount of pressure right when they're touching you with their sensitive spot-- not too hard, not too gentle.

• Yes, yes, and yes

• tongue

What Guys Said 7

• Best way is to use all 3! start with the finger then go down on your girl until she's going crazy then use your penis!

• Vibrator...

• All of thee above sir.

• How about the whole combination ;P

• tongue is the best weapon

• I use my tongue. An ex of mine was quite experienced and I made her come in literally the space of 2 minutes. Said it was the best oral sex she had ever received. God knows what was so good about it, obviously the pressure was just right.

• The tongue is incredibly more sensitive and more flexible. And if you know how to roll your tongue and such... well... ya :P

• tongue is the best weapon