What is the best way to stimulate the clitoris?

What is the best way to stimulate the clitoris? With a finger, head of the penis or tongue?

• Finger
  • Head of the penis
  • Tongue

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• All those are good.

And you mention the penis head...well the V motion is a good addition as well.

• all of the above

• tongue

• Whatever the guy is best at. I prefer the penis.

• I prefer anything gentle. Sometimes his finger(s) can be too rough. Tongue is the softest.

• Never had oral or had a guy stimulate me with his d***

• All of the above!

I guess if I had to choose, fingers because it makes me orgasm faster. The other two are really hot, though.

• I love it when a guy rubs/taps the head of his penis on my clit. It is so sexy ... Also, most guys tend to get the amount of pressure right when they're touching you with their sensitive spot-- not too hard, not too gentle.

• Yes, yes, and yes

What Guys Said 7

• I use my tongue. An ex of mine was quite experienced and I made her come in literally the space of 2 minutes. Said it was the best oral sex she had ever received. God knows what was so good about it, obviously the pressure was just right.

• The tongue is incredibly more sensitive and more flexible. And if you know how to roll your tongue and such... well... ya :P

• Vibrator...

• How about the whole combination ;P

• All of thee above sir.

• tongue is the best weapon

• Best way is to use all 3! start with the finger then go down on your girl until she's going crazy then use your penis!