Girls have you ever made a guy come in his pants from dancing or making out? Guys do you ever come like that?

Girls if you made a guy come like that would you comfort him by saying "it's alright" or pretend you didn't notice, or would you laugh at him and think he is a loser? What would you be thinking privately about him in your head? Guys if this has happened to you how did you hide it or what did the... Show More

• Vote A I'm a girl and made a guy come in his pants/I'm a guy and a girl has made me come in my pants
  • Vote B No that has never happend
  • Vote C Show votes

Most Helpful Girl

• I've made a guy come in his pants by laying on top of him and kissing his neck and chest, I wasn't disgusted, I actually found it quite nice that he could get off on that without me taking my clothes off! Also after it happened, we were just playful about it and carried on having foreplay and intercourse anyway.