No boobs, just nipples.

The title pretty much describes my current situation

and considering I'm 25 years old

it's unlikely to change.

Asking this question in person would only give me

biased, polite or diplomatic answers

so I'm asking this anonymously online

and I just want the honest truth, whatever it is.

How unattractive / disappointing is being almost flat-chested from a guy's perspective?

Padded bras might give the illusion,

but it doesn't solve the problem,

which is going to become obvious during intimacy.

Sometimes, when I look or touch my boobies,

I genuinely wonder how on earth can a man be aroused by them?

I don't think I'd be aroused if I were a man, there's nothing there!

Most Helpful Girl

• dont worry girl you are not alone,. well I really can't tell I only have nipples though because mine is cup A. anyway even if I'm not gifted with big boobies thank goodness I have a nice ass and my boyfriend is crazy on it. and personally even if I have the option to choose I woulnt trade my nice ass for a bountiful boobies because I just feel sexy especially when wearing tight jeans, shorts or skirt. my point is find your asset, I'm sure you have one like maybe you have nice long legs, I heard its a turn on to some men. Don't dwell on what you don't have because you will just end up getting frustrated always and besides no one is perfect..

What Guys Said 17

• Ummm, I got turned on just by your description of "tiny little perky boobies"...

...so that's a non-verbal answer! ;)

• hey, thanks for the link!

your answer was reassuring! :D

• You're welcome... there's really no reason whatsoever to think in terms of "unattractive" or "disappointing"... not at all!

• I like small boobs.but I like butts even more.most girls are blessed with one or the other..most guys are unatracted to smaller boobs but there's always a few that prefer it.just like how some girls don't want a guy with a huge penis.girls are selfconcious about therr boobs just like guys are self concious about there small penis.theres always a few people who are diffrent and there's also those people who like those things

• I rather a girl have a tight ass or p****, boobs really don't matter to me. I like skinny girls for the most part, and they usually don't have boobs. When I think of the girl I'm gonna marry, a B cup is what plays in my mind.

• I truly do not care, and for whatever reason I have always found myself more attracted to women with modest/flat boobs than cannonballs.

• Okay, you basically have no t*ts. Big deal. Bet you have a helluva an ass though.

I've dated, went out with, slept with, etc. woman with a variety of breast sizes, and unless my penis was between them, her boobs, size made no difference whatsoever. All physical attributes aside,it's more a personality thing for me anyway. Not saying I want to sleep with a wet rag as far as looks go either. Looks are important for both genders. But boob size, or penis size does not make the woman or man.

More from Guys
12

What Girls Said 5

• Many guys are very infatuated with girls who are flat or barely bump boobs.

• Why do you care so much if some guy is aroused by them. He can be aroused by other parts of your body. You're blowing this way out of proportion. Boobs aren't the sole reason men are attracted to women.

• Well, I have a horrible ass AND small shapeless tits. I would rather have non existent boobs, than what I have now.

• God I wish I was flat then you avoid back pain and don't have to spend tons of money on a good bra you have no idea how lucky you are. I think you are worrying about it to much because a flat chest usually means the girl is skinny and guys love skinny girls. That's another thing I would love to be. They aren't very concerned about your boobs but more about what's down south.

• I guess it's true when the say

the grass is always greener on the other side!

:P