No boobs, just nipples.

The title pretty much describes my current situation

and considering I'm 25 years old

it's unlikely to change.

Asking this question in person would only give me

biased, polite or diplomatic answers

so I'm asking this anonymously online

and I just want the honest truth, whatever it is.

How unattractive / disappointing is being almost flat-chested from a guy's perspective?

Padded bras might give the illusion,

but it doesn't solve the problem,

which is going to become obvious during intimacy.

Sometimes, when I look or touch my boobies,

I genuinely wonder how on earth can a man be aroused by them?

I don't think I'd be aroused if I were a man, there's nothing there!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• dont worry girl you are not alone,. well I really can't tell I only have nipples though because mine is cup A. anyway even if I'm not gifted with big boobies thank goodness I have a nice ass and my boyfriend is crazy on it. and personally even if I have the option to choose I woulnt trade my nice ass for a bountiful boobies because I just feel sexy especially when wearing tight jeans, shorts or skirt. my point is find your asset, I'm sure you have one like maybe you have nice long legs, I heard its a turn on to some men. Don't dwell on what you don't have because you will just end up getting frustrated always and besides no one is perfect..

What Guys Said 16

• 8d

If I loved you your boobs would not disappoint me, why because they are yours. I would love all of you not just parts of you. A guy may prefer bigger boobs but if he loves you he will still get hard for you. So Don't worry be happy

• 8d

I wonder what it'd be like to have breasts but no nipples...

• 8d

I think flat chested or a woman with no breast is pretty hot and I'll be aroused by it. I prefer women that is flat or no boobs over a woman that has huge boobs. There's guys who loves women like you and men who don't you just need to find that one guy who loves you just the way you are. Don't change for no man cause you'll regret it for the rest of your life. I hope you respond

• Since going out with my girlfriend she has gone from a 34AA to a 34C. In all honesty I prefered her smaller as her boobs were unique and really suited her athletic body.

I can do more with her boobs now for sure but they are just 'another pair of boobs' if ypu understand me and not 'the hottest little boobs Ever'.

I'd say avoid the push up bra, if a guy then flirts with you, you know its cos he likes your body and can't wait to get your little boobs and nipples out! :-)

• Ummm, I got turned on just by your description of "tiny little perky boobies"...

...so that's a non-verbal answer! ;)

• You're welcome... there's really no reason whatsoever to think in terms of "unattractive" or "disappointing"... not at all!

• hey, thanks for the link!

your answer was reassuring! :D

• If you have kids and breast feed you'll get to experience larger breasts.

Personally, I am not fond of large breasts. For me, they just get in the way. And as you get older they tend to sag and I don't find that attractive.

So, enjoy what you've got, that's what we guys do!

• I rather a girl have a tight ass or p****, boobs really don't matter to me. I like skinny girls for the most part, and they usually don't have boobs. When I think of the girl I'm gonna marry, a B cup is what plays in my mind.

• Okay, you basically have no t*ts. Big deal. Bet you have a helluva an ass though.

I've dated, went out with, slept with, etc. woman with a variety of breast sizes, and unless my penis was between them, her boobs, size made no difference whatsoever. All physical attributes aside,it's more a personality thing for me anyway. Not saying I want to sleep with a wet rag as far as looks go either. Looks are important for both genders. But boob size, or penis size does not make the woman or man.

• As long as her breasts are bigger than mine.

• LOL!

:D

• Why beat yourself up ? I have thin skinny and flat women who look very sexy, really really.

I am not trying to prop up your ego when I say some men will prefer or get excitied for how you look ,

• he has to love u,only becouse of your charecter,not for you are boobs ,dont worrry.personally my opinion is if it comes for sexual base,i don't watch boobs,i like only butt.

• I truly do not care, and for whatever reason I have always found myself more attracted to women with modest/flat boobs than cannonballs.

• I'm fine with it, I'd still find her hot. I'd prefer that to really large ones.

• If its totally flat that's a turn off.

• I like small boobs.but I like butts even more.most girls are blessed with one or the other..most guys are unatracted to smaller boobs but there's always a few that prefer it.just like how some girls don't want a guy with a huge penis.girls are selfconcious about therr boobs just like guys are self concious about there small penis.theres always a few people who are diffrent and there's also those people who like those things

• I am sorry but a boob-less nipple really can't arouse a man.

But I don't think its not possible to have some way to grow them. There are specialists who can help you grow your breast.

Try consulting them. But would not advise you for silicon-boobs. They are more of a turn-off.

• If I fall for a fiel, its for the whole package.If a girls t*ts are big, they can stay big, or if small they can stay small and I wouldn't want more

• it's not literally just nipples,

you can see the shape of natural breasts,

they simply aren't full

just tiny little perky boobies...! :S

• Yup anu is right.sorry. Dear but don't worry if a guy loves you he will stay with you aslong as you have a vagina its OK but he will always wish you had boobs

What Girls Said 4

• 8d

Well, I have a horrible ass AND small shapeless tits. I would rather have non existent boobs, than what I have now.

• 8d

Why do you care so much if some guy is aroused by them. He can be aroused by other parts of your body. You're blowing this way out of proportion. Boobs aren't the sole reason men are attracted to women.

• Many guys are very infatuated with girls who are flat or barely bump boobs.

• God I wish I was flat then you avoid back pain and don't have to spend tons of money on a good bra you have no idea how lucky you are. I think you are worrying about it to much because a flat chest usually means the girl is skinny and guys love skinny girls. That's another thing I would love to be. They aren't very concerned about your boobs but more about what's down south.

• I guess it's true when the say

the grass is always greener on the other side!

:P