No boobs, just nipples.

The title pretty much describes my current situation and considering I'm 25 years old it's unlikely to change. Asking this question in person... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• dont worry girl you are not alone,. well I really can't tell I only have nipples though because mine is cup A. anyway even if I'm not gifted with big boobies thank goodness I have a nice ass and my boyfriend is crazy on it. and personally even if I have the option to choose I woulnt trade my nice ass for a bountiful boobies because I just feel sexy especially when wearing tight jeans, shorts or skirt. my point is find your asset, I'm sure you have one like maybe you have nice long legs, I heard its a turn on to some men. Don't dwell on what you don't have because you will just end up getting frustrated always and besides no one is perfect..

Asker upvoted