• Ask
  • myTake

When you start to feel your man's penis in your stomach during sex, is that when he's hitting your cervix?

I see a lot if girl saying it hurts when a guy hits their cervix, & I wonder if my boyfriend is hitting my cervix. When he goes deep I can feel him... Show More

Lol smh. I'm not actually talking about my stomach, but I don't know any other way to describe the sensation. I know other girls feel it there too. My boyfriend is about 8-8.5 inches yes he was measured by a doctor so that is the actual length.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm not sure it requires a doctor to handle a ruler ;)In any case, no, whether or not your cervix gets 'hit' uncomfortably depends on a bunch of factors - yes, he's gotta be deep, but its also about angle and how your cervix protrudes into the vagina.If you're not feeling discomfort, be glad.

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 2

• Ok yeahh I think I know what your saying... and I think u'd def know if he was hitting your cervix because for me whenever a guy goes all the way deep like that it gets really uncomfortable. I don't know if it's like, a different position to feel it different ways, but yeah, I think u'd know if he was hitting it instead of the "in my stomach" sensation :o)

• Yes its because he's hitting your cervix.. I feel it too