Is it ok to go for anal sex on a one night stand?

I usually feel like it's going a bit over the top to get tooo freaky with a girl that I meet at a bar/club, but is trying anal in a one night stand... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Like everyone else said, you just have to throw the question/topic out there and see if she is game for it. It really depends on the girl and her views about anal. It wouldn't freak me out because I enjoy it, especially if it's what he wants and turns him on. But then again, I am a very sexually ambitious and confident woman and everyone is different. I actually did have anal on what I thought was going to be a one night stand (turned into a LDR), but it was great and it definitely turned me on.

• So women who wouldn't have anal sex during a one-night stand are automatically not "sexually ambitious" or "confident"? That is a pretty arrogant assumption to make. Get real, you don't know everything about everyone, and whether you would or wouldn't doesn't instantly make you better or worse than someone else. Grow up.