How do I give a guy a boner, without touching him?

I want to know how to give a guy a boner without touching him. Example: I'm in class and I want to give a guy next to me or across from me a boner..how do I do it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• well first get his attention... he likes it when you lick and bit your lips just a little but with lots of flirt! then cross and uncross your legs(make sure he's watching) then touch your thigh and upper legs, he likes this. then if you really want to get him touch in between your legs, and if you still don't get him in the hall after class bump into him and make sure he touches either your boobs or butt! good luck!

• You would be surprised with the repeated questions on here...

• Smith were you the one with the school bus story?

i kinda feel really sorry for your situation there, unless you enjoyed ha

• It's ok, I think the guys are having fun answering her....I know I am. ;)

• Hahaha! very surprised...lol

• Selected as most helpful

flash him your panties or don't ware a bra and bend over so he can see down your top. Tell him of let him know that your horny. Talk about your body to him, tell him that you had a naught dream about him. Tease the hell out of him in any way you can think of that works for me every time, good luck and let us know how it goes

• show a little skin

or

adjust ur breast

or

txt him something dirty

• Give a few examples please of what to text him that's dirty

• Rub yourself and make sure he sees you. Wink at him too as you do it ;)

• show a little skin or rub you could start rubbing your self or just talk dirty to him

• flash a little skin. That should do it.

• Or dirty talk...when I was your age, the girls on the school bus used to make a game out of giving me a boner, just by talking about their boobs and sex or things of that nature. I had no idea they were doing it on purpose, til I overheard one of them asking, "Does he have one yet?"