I'm basically horny 24/7 but I rarely want to masturbate. Anyone else like this?

Like I rarely ever masturbate (like once or twice a month) even if I want sex like, all day, every day. And then when I do masturbate, I definitely climax a couple of times, but then it just leaves me wanting more.

It's not that I'm horny all the time because I don't masturbate... I just don't enjoy masturbation too much. It's a lot more work. I just kind of want to be f***ed and share the load lol. Unfortunately I'm not getting laid right now, so... meh.

Anyone else have this issue?

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought I was the only one! I'm the same way only difference is I've never had an orgasm let alone more than 1. I'm ALWAYS horny! When I masturbate I tend to lose it though. I just don't enjoy doing it. I don't know what it is about it. I just want sex I don't want to please myself! I love being touched by guys!