If a girl has big nipples....is that a good thing or a bad thing or neutral?

If a girl has about 32 C cup boobs, and large nipples, like areolas that blend right into the skin and these tiny little nipples that stick out a lot...is that like good/bad/neutral?

I've had some guys tell me it's hot, others are indifferent. Opinions? And don't hate on the size of them--they are not small & they're never gonna be, but they are perky enough in their own right.

Most Helpful Guy

• There ARE guys in this world who have a *preference* for smaller areola, and there are more of these guys (maybe 15-20%) at your age, because so many guys are immature and also inexperienced, and think every girl should look the same. By mid-20s, that number will fall below 10%, as guys get more experienced with real girls and learn to appreciate all the wonderful variations. And, really, even the guys who have a preference for smaller areolas will rarely make a big deal about it if the girl doesn't; it's probably only a deal-breaker for like 0.5% of guys.

Even at your age, 80-85% of guys are going to *like* them, and some will REALLY like them, because they prefer larger areolas.

You might want to read this post from yesterday:

link

What Guys Said 8

• Its kind of hard to tell without seeing but you are the perfect size. As far as nipples go I'm not really picky

• neutral

• An example of a bad thing is if you didn't have nipples.

• neutral I guess, since I don't care

• I take it you are not a boob guy?

• oh I am, just that nipples don't really matter to me

• kinda neutral really

• neutral

• I'm neutral

• I am neutral...and...just because I like As & Bs...yours would be fine...my wife has 34Cs..lol..(:(:

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing wrong with that at all. We try and be way too critical with our own bodies.

• For the most part, bad, according to girlsaskguys

link

link

• pepperoni nipples? lol

• No because they're not dark and they don't stick out all gross.