Girls - What does it feel like to have a vagina?

I know this might sound creepy but here it goes...What does it feel like to have a vagina? Can you feel the hole inside of you, or is it like you butt where you can't really feel it and it is just there?What does it feel like to pee as a woman? I always wonder if it feels different as a woman than a man.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• This is the funniset question ever. I've always wondered what it was like to have a penis. It seems odd to have a wad of skin dangling between your legs, it seems like it would be in the way all the time. I'm always asking my husband about it, lol.As for having a vag, you don't think about it until something is wrong, or you have to use it. Just like any other body part.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think it feels like anything really and I don't really think about it unless I'm on my period or going to the bathroom or something like that. I've always wondered what it feels like to have a penis. It's hard to explain how it feels when your peeing, it's like a flow coming out of you I guess it's like how guys pee.

• the outside world is a mans toilet...lucky bastards..ha jk

• What! Why would you ask a question like that? I won't even answer something like that. I can't even believe you would ask that! Beyond creepy and you know what I thought a kid asked this but I see you are older. Wow!

• Would you care to elaborate? I am not sure what you are trying to say.

• Basically you just answered. Good Job

• We can't feel the hole normally but during intercourse, then yeah we can lol.

• Well,lol...it's a funny question :) We can feel the hole inside of us while sex haha,or if we do something like that.But normally we don't feel anything,it feels normal,lol. I guess..to pee feels for both gender the same.

• I think it is kind of like your butt hole in that you don't exactly feel it...unless you rub it against something. Peeing just feels like liquid being poured on your penis I suppose. It's just liquid falling down your vagina. lol I'm sorry. I'm trying to be as detailed as possible here. I hope it helped. haha

What Guys Said 2

• You know... the clitoris is simply a tiny underdeveloped penis. The ovaries are testicles that never protruded. Males start as females in the womb and we both begin with tails. Men have estrogen and women have testosterone. We're really extremely similar.

• You're right, but no one ever said otherwise.I assumed it common knowledge that people know men have testosterone. I wanted to make a reminder that men also have estrogen and wanted to do so without using so many words. From your first comment, I thought you didn't know men and women both have the same types of sex steroids.

• You are right smith2267, but testosterone is dominant in males and estrogen is dominant in females, not the other way around.

• He's right, men and women both have testosterone AND estrogen. In men, estrogen is produced by sertoli cells in the testicles. And in women, testosterone is produced by the adrenal glands.

• Show Older
  • LOL ^_^