Do girls masturbate to guys pics

or the thought of a naked guy, I was just wondering if they actually are more like guys and masturbate all the time LOL :)

Most Helpful Girl

• imagination , pictures , anything does... give me some space for doing :D

• LOL you go girl, talk like that makes me super horny :)

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 10

• I'll break the anon trend here. I'll look at his pic but I'll let imagination take over from there. It's a little different than how guys are able to do it. But p*rn is still the most adequate device of the three.

• Like it your lookin at a guys pic who has a muscular legs cute butt and a big c0ck is that a good start :)

• dont care about any of those 3. I like his tummy his hands and his face. d*** doesn't have to be big.

• Not like... regular every day photos. But the ones intended for such behavior, yes😈

• No--we just use our imaginations or watch lesbian p*rn or lesbian pictures, even if we're not openly bi. Guys are physically, OK rather boring, boring unless you have one to really play with.

• Usually the thought of a guys' face works for me, pictures are boring to look at.

• Imagination works for me. I usually think about women I masturbate. I have a boyfriend and everything but I like to fantasize about women.

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 4

• in my experience they usually prefer the mental image. hence why they have "romance novels" and guys have p*rn. But all girls are different and some definitely get off to pictures.

• I don't think even guys need a pic. Just the imagination works.

• lol they might just masturbate to your picture there. :P

• That makes me feel good , I wouldn't mind LOL

• Beggars can't be choosers!