My boyfriend caught me masturbating!

I was really horny and I wanted to have sex but it seemed like he didn't want to and kept pushing it away. So I went to the bathroom.. haha. The door is broken so it wouldn't lock and I didn't think he would just come in, he never has before. So he tries to come in and I'm trying to keep the door shut.. and I pulled my pants up and set there for a minute thinking sh*t. And he tries to look under the door hahaha. Anyways, when I came out he was acting and weird and was like I can't believe you did that. That's all you ever wanna do. I tried explaining to him that, that wasn't true. I'm young and my hormones are just going crazy. We ended up doing it though. But I can't believe he caught me! I was so embarrassed. Why does he not like me doing that? He acts like I cheated on him or something. Why though? I don't understand..

Most Helpful Guy

• He actually is a little jealous of your finger in a way and feels like you are cheating. I dated a girl that would get mad if I smoked the baloney pony after we had sex because I wanted to "get off" a 2nd time. Right when I got up she would follow me anywhere I went to make sure I didn't do it. What never made sense is that she was a lightweight and could only handle one orgasm an hour or so but would care if I would did it by myself. She would ask me what I was thinking about and why the one orgasm with her wasn't enuff. I would try to have her take it in her mouth but she was not in the mood for it till the nest day. I always wanted more sex in a session so of course we did not work out so well in the end. I think we were together 5 months and boy she was hot. Lol she never believed me that I was just reliving the sex we had in my mind and thought I was using p*rn or another girls image. Crazy to get jealous over that but some people ty like that.