My boyfriend caught me masturbating!

I was really horny and I wanted to have sex but it seemed like he didn't want to and kept pushing it away. So I went to the bathroom.. haha. The door... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• He actually is a little jealous of your finger in a way and feels like you are cheating. I dated a girl that would get mad if I smoked the baloney pony after we had sex because I wanted to "get off" a 2nd time. Right when I got up she would follow me anywhere I went to make sure I didn't do it. What never made sense is that she was a lightweight and could only handle one orgasm an hour or so but would care if I would did it by myself. She would ask me what I was thinking about and why the one orgasm with her wasn't enuff. I would try to have her take it in her mouth but she was not in the mood for it till the nest day. I always wanted more sex in a session so of course we did not work out so well in the end. I think we were together 5 months and boy she was hot. Lol she never believed me that I was just reliving the sex we had in my mind and thought I was using p*rn or another girls image. Crazy to get jealous over that but some people ty like that.

Asker upvoted