How do you feel about being felt up all over your privates by the opposite sex or same sex for that matter?

by the way I'm all for the ladies
psychology report

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Saying as I'm straight I wouldn't like it by the same sex. The opposite sex is good lol

• I don't understand that question lol

• Show Older
    • It was my pleasure entertaining you

• How old are you if you don't mind me asking

What Girls Said 23

• i'de puke if it was with some guy I didn't want to be with and if it was some guy who didn't care about me, I'de punch his face or beat him up.over all, that sort of stuff should wait till you get to know the person. end point. whatever.

• by a guy who I have been dating a feel comfortable with. the idea is pretty nice in private.

• If it's a man I like and care about, I love it! :)

• You would let your father and your brother. Do it to not to be nasty or anything I just want to clear it up as they can as well be men you like ,care about and love

• Hmm, I thought certain aspects of this situation were to be inferred, but I guess not. Wow. Um, clearly I'm referring to a man I'm sexually involved with.

• I was just playin with u

• i like it=]

• outside of the clothes! Yeah. I hate when it's inside of the clothes and we haven't been making out and clothes going off. I like when the clothes go off and then stuff happens. But if we're not in the dirty mood or a dirty mood, I like it to be outside of the clothing.

• only if its a guy I'm dating and am intimate with

• Being felt up is ok but only by my boyfriend. And especially not by any girls.

• i am a girl and I rather like it

• Personally, I'd rather have a girl feel up on me. I don't know.Its better for me?Who knows.But I don't want it do be some complete stranger.

• I am not bi-sexual - tried to be - wasn't my thing.I LIKE MEN.If I am into the man and I want to screw his brains out I love it - if not, I wouldn't be letting him feel me out!

• if I want you... its the first step to whatever and if I don't want you its the first step to getting your nads punched. lol

• well its a rather turn on...

• It depends on the situation. At a party, in a restaurant, even sometimes in a business meeting if you are already in a romantic relationship with the person, can be incredibly erotic. If it's some drunked lug at a frat party or in a bar, then not so much.Either sex, by the way. ^_^

• So would say that there are moments in the day that you would love a man or a women (what ever ur into I don't judge) to feel all over your body as if he was craving you or woyld be in a different matter like in other one spot more than another

• If I am with someone l like than I like it...:)

• same sex...well I guess you could call me about 20% bi so it doesn't bother me as far as boobs go but vagina...i don't know... like its not like it grosses me out but its awkward.opposite sex- I have a boyfriend... O MY GOD ITS AMAZING I LOVE IT

• mmmmm I love it but I don't like it wen I get touched by someone in a private part in front of a huge crowdit bugs meplus it depends on how I'm feeling

• Do you mind naming some of these feelings like maybe when your felling groovy or if feeling drunk or maybe horny or if ur in a certain state of mind give me something different and how much is a crowd and if ur feeling some way would you go to a bathroom or in a car.

• Show Older
    • I'm still a virgin

• It could be a huge change over could of been a significant change either way you are still grown and sexy seems to me that you are really confident and you should never take otherwise your gorgeous women as any woman is in their own way

• Well it depends on the situation. Like if you even want it. But when you do want it, it feel hella amazing haha :)

• So would say that there are moments in the day that you would love a man or a women (what ever ur into I don't judge) to feel all over your body as if he was craving you or would be in a different matter like in other one spot more than another

• Show Older
    • Thats sexy

• Hah yea I guess soo.

• I absolutely love the feeling (which gender does not matter), but if no one's willing to feel me up I do it myself.

• I'm guessing you like to cuddle

• Show Older
    • Ill feel you up

• Lol

• Well if I am seriously attracted to them and trust them and want it to happen then I'm all for it. But I'm not just going to let some random guy feel me up.

• It is one of the best feelings around. Opposite sex. Amaaaaaaaaaazing.

• opposite sex.. whenever doesn't matter

• Is there any spots on your body where you ask a man specifically to touch you there

• Not really.. I normally don't really care.. anythings good.. but when I'm really excited I like guys to feel my chest, I don't know y but I do

• Thats still sexy

• It would totally turn me on! I wouldn't mind that at all...

• i like it when I like the guy, but if a guy trys and you push away there hand and they try again I freaking hate that...I love it when its outside the clothes too, but if its inside and you haven't been getting off its not good if it ain't going any further. I think I get more turned on when in your mind your imagining the next stages, instead of having the next stage already, if you get me.but never when people are around, that's just really awkward.

What Guys Said 7

• Opposite sex: yay! Same sex=instant brawl.

• women should initiate all contact...women only for me!

• I love it when a female I'm attracted to does it. If its a stranger I get uncomfortable because I honestly want to know the person and have some sort of connection with her.When a guy touches me I get really awkward and nervous and I don't like it. My friend Brandon does that sometimes to me joking around, but it really pisses me off lol.So yeah, if I like her its okay, if I don't then its weird, if its a guy it pisses me off.does that help?

• Same sex = fist to faceOpposite sex = um, yeahOpposite sex (my girl) = AWESOME!

• im fine with it. as long as I like the person alot.

• girls = WOOTguys = Punch in the face

• I don't like it if a guy touches me...me and my friends guys have huged and kissed, just a peck nothin sexual but if a girl I didn't know tried to feel me up?...hmmm I guess I wouldn't care really but I'm a freak! I've been seduced by guys on several occasions and I find it disturbing!I politly tell them that I'm not that way...some of them lie and say o, well they aren't either but I can tell...