How can I turn my boyfriend on?

I don't know how to ask my Boyfriend for sex.. I mean we have talked about it but I'm kinda afraid of what he`ll think of me cause I'm kinda chunky but I'm still really pretty but I kinda think he's to good for me. How can I turn him on?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I'm not a guy but I had this problem to I didn't know how to ask my boy friend either so this is how I did it when we were like making out like hard core making out I jus looked in his eyes and asked " You wanna" and it worked!!! but the whole chunky part girl what ever you boyfriend is wit YOU ok if he really likes you then he gonna like ALL OF YOU and if he doesn't then shame on him because I bet your beautiful but I really don't have any doubt about what he'll think about what you look like outside of your clothes but to turn him on ok... ask yourself "what usually makes us kiss" or "what do I do that makes him jump up" if you get my drift because your the only one that knows your boyfriend like boyfriend like a little love biting and he's up and ready lol.. well hope you can getty up soon.. holla back when you decide what to do!