• Ask
  • myTake

Girls can most guys fit their entire penis inside you during sex or not?

By entire penis I mean all the way until his balls are touching you. My roommate said he can't fit all the way in any of the girls he's been with. I'm a virgin so I don't know if that's normal or if he has a monster size penis or what lol. Whenever I imagine sex I always imagine going balls deep but maybe that's not realistic.

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Yeah most guys can fit their entire penis in my vagina balls deep
  • Vote B No most guys haven't been able to all the way into my vagina
  • Vote C It's been about half and half with some guys able to go balls deep and some not
  • Vote D I've only been with one guy in my life so I'm not sure
  • Vote E I'm a virgin/show results

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Most could, some couldn't. Do realize though that this also depends on how aroused the girl is at the time, lol, because the more turned on she is, the higher up her cervix will go, making more room for a penis. My boyfriend is about average, and sometimes he can't fit all the way at first. The longer we go at it, the more of him fits inside, with less slamming of the cervix, haha, though I do like that.

What Girls Said 9

• It is a very realistic thought. Most any girl can accept any size penis if she puts her mind too it and prepares herself for the experience. Remember that a baby comes out of the same orfice you f*ck her in so unless you have a penis somewhat similiar to a newborn it will fit. And I love a long ball sac that will bang my butt or clit depending on position.

• My boyfriend fits all the way in and he's about 6-61/2 he rarely hits my cervix and when it did happen it didn't hurt, it just feels uncomfortable. It takes a little while for him to get all the way in and I'm always very wet when we do it

• i've only gotten an inch or so, so far. I'm guessing he'll never get _all_ the way in.,hes just under 9 inches. & I'm not big. id be fine with him being smaller. at this point, I'd prefer under 6 rather than over 6 inches.

• If it's over 5 inches, it's going to be bumping my cervix and can't go further.

• I never really notice how far it's going in but I can never feel a guy's balls slapping against me so I guess not. Some guys try to put my legs up to go in further but it bumps up against my cervix & it hurts.

• Unless you're p*rn star huge, yes you could fit almost any size if it's wet enough.

• My boyfriend can't fit the entire thing in me until after a few minutes in. If it absolutely won't go in any farther, it hits my cervix with every thrust and that gets to be kinda painful.

• The vagina is about 3 inches deep and that is small for a guy so I am assuming no

• Idk. Are you suppised to feel the balls banging off the ass?

• That can happen without completely inserting the penis, if the balls swing when he thrusts.

• I never felt thatp

What Guys Said 1