Girls that put up slutty pictures of themselves on Facebook & guys that "like" those pictures

What does that say about a guy when he "likes" a picture of a girl like this one:

link

I ask because this guy I like never liked any of my pictures, but he liked this slut face's picture.

He calls me babe & tells me he's interested and all, but what the f*** does that say about him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you, f*** that slut! I f***ing hate sluts like that who put pictures like that so all her friends, coworkers & employers see that. F***them.

• THE ONLY GIRL WITH SOME COMMON SENSE RIGHT HERE :)

• That's right ;) thnx.

What Guys Said 16

• She's 18. Right? Right? Please someone say yes.

• No she's 14.

• Update: you're 18. Right? Right? Please say yes.

• 19.

• It says he's attracted to attractive girls. And when they put up slutty photos of themselves guys notice. Don't feel like you have to live up to that, but remember he's a guy. The same way teenage girls go nutso over stupid boy bands, guys do the same about scantily clad women.

• BUT HE NEVER LIKES ANY OF MY PICTURES

• I don't usually go around liking girl's pictures either but obviously I have been attracted to some of my friends on FB. Did this picture have a bunch of likes already from other guys?

• Idk one of those girls that accepts everyone that he's friends with posted it to "see how many likes for his hot girl" but he NEVER likes ANY OF MINE.

• Personally I never like the overly revealing pictures that some girls have posted on FB. I will like a photo of them smiling or a funny photo of them with their friends that looks cute, not something that looks sexually objective.

When a girl is always posting sexual objective pictures of themselves it makes me feel that they are insecure and need approval or attention from others in order to validate themselves. That is unattractive to me.

You can still look great in your photos just take photos of you and your friends when you are out. Get some good photos of yourself somewhere exciting or dressy that shows off your personality and your looks.

• Well, she's pretty damn hot. Guys like pretty damn hot. So guys will like fb pics of pretty damn hot girls looking pretty damn hot. Don't know why really, I mean I doubt the chick is going to be like "Omg he liked the pic of me looking pretty damn hot! (because she knows she is) I'm interested in him!"

It's generally a guys attempt to convey that they think the chick is pretty damn hot without being "creepy" or "lame" by commenting. Idk.

If calls you babe and tells you he's interested but hasn't made a move, he's probably keeping you as a booty call. Not for sure the case, but it's likely.

• HE HAS NEVER EVER LIKED A SINGLE ONE OF MY PICTURES and HE IS MY BOYFRIEND BUT HE LIKES THIS SLUTS PICTURE.

• OK yeah except that we met online & we've never met in person yet. He barely texts me except when he's made me cry by keeping me up all night waiting for him to call when he said he would (because his friends stole his phone). And I don't care why he liked it, there was no reason for him to like her picture if he's never liked any of mine.

• Sounds like you should just drop him.

• Why do you have to make up mean things about someone you don't even know just because your boyfriend's eyes are wandering?

She's got nothing to do with it. Confront him and deal with it.

• BECAUSE HE NEVER LIKES ANY OF MY PICTURES AND THIS IS A F***ING SLUTTY ASSED PICTURE.

• I did it so we'd be on the same level. If I don't show any skin you can't tell and see as much and this isn't attached to my Facebook, where my potential employers & colleges will look like hers is. It doesn't have a thing saying "how many likes for this hot girl" and I put on the same outfit to prove any girl can look good if she looks like a slut.

• You're still not making sense to me. Are you on here to badmouth some girl you know nothing about? Or because you are trying to solve an issue with your boyfriend?

Your name calling reflects on you, not her. Can't you tell that from the majority of people's comments on here?

I thought you were just bashing somebody originally, and then I thought maybe you were concerned about your boyfriend... but as soon as I started believing that, you went right back to unproductive name-calling.

More from Guys
11

What Girls Said 13

• She likes sex and she likes her body and she likes to share what she considers sexy with others. He's the one flirting around, why not call HIM a slut?

• I don't consider "liking" a photo, flirting around--i consider it encouraging slutty behavior.

• whatever its not anywhere near as traceable as Facebook; so much less personal information.

• Point being: there is NOTHING wrong with posting sexy pictures of yourself seeking approval or attention (which is what you just did)

Stop calling other girls sluts as if its a bad thing. the issue here isn't HER its HIM. you're not going to get the advice you need addressing HER shortcomings.

• i thin her body is really weird looking. looks like a tube woth two pillows on the end. I prefer mine and if a guy I liked thought she was hot, id just figure he can't think for himself. she's not attractive, imo. tho I think she's 'supposed' to be. its whatever.

• 1) Maybe you're ugly and unattractive; that could be why he never likes any of your pictures

2) Him calling you babe doesn't make you his property nor does it mean he's your boyfriend

3) It's Facebook, get over it.

4) You obviously have trust issues & you're turning a non issue into an issue

5) She's obviously attractive

6) Get over it--it's FB

• He is my boyfriend. and yeah I do have a LOT of trust issues, possibly because the last boyfriend I had before him raped me. no I am not ugly and unattractive, I could look just as good as this stupid slut if I dressed ike that but I don't feel the need to put up pictures like that. and it's not just on Facebook that he pays no attention to me even though he calls himself my boyfriend.

• I like how 3 and 6 are inverted. :P

• :P heehee

• Ok! Lol

1.You can't hold this over her head and keep callin her slut for putting those kind of pictures up. I mean,I'm not condoning them but she'll probably do it with or without his approval.

2.He's the problem not her,so talk to him. Don't insult her.

3.This whole raped twice and physically abused thing,I don't wanna be the one to break it to you sweetheart but you're not the first or last person in the world that this has happened to,so don't use that as an excuse to lash out on people. That's happened to quite a few of my good friends an they're not insecure,I'm not saying every odys gonna be the same but you're putting it out there like it gives you the right to be mad at the other girl for being insecure yourself. Now,for the emotional thing,name it. What's the name of the condition?

4.You did the EXACT same thing she did,you put up a half naked picture to see approval of others on the Internet,so you can't say that only she's done it or try and separate yourself from it. Plus,no, you cannot tell who finds/looks at that picture so just as you said its basically up for grabs

5.Bringing her picture into this may not be legally wrong but it's more in the morally/ethically wrong range. Because even if she did that then that was for her to choose to do,but by you taking it and showing it off to more people it doesn't seem right.

If/When you reply there's no need to blow up. Oh,and you can calm down.

• Borderline Personality Disorder thank you, and it affected the way the rape and physical abuse has effected me. And yes I can calm down but not on demand, it takes me several hours (used to take days) to come back down to baseline level. It's not like I can just take a deep breath & the emotion calms itself--physiologically speaking I'm not wired that way.

• Because I'm not asking for help with my disorder, I am asking what putting slutty assed pictures like that says about you as a person (because my boyfriend is friends with this girl) and what it says about him. No one reads the question. And it HAS gotten better and I DID find LOTS of ways to make it easier, but nothing is perfect.

• Actually,I did read the question because my initial answer hit just about everything you said. I was never trying to help with your disorder specifically but just trying to be nice,people like that still do exist in the world. And I'm happy for you that it's gotten better even if it's not perfect. A little progress is better than none :)

• He has just given you an indication what he would love you to look like. So pleasure him.

• I do look like that. I send him naked sh*t all the time I just don't post slut pictures on Facebook.

More from Girls
8