Does anyone else have small penis pride?

Im only 4 inches Hard. But I still stand up tall. And refuse to let being laughed at by men in the locker room and women in the bedroom my whole life get me down. I am a man. And this is who I am.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 4

• Selected as most helpful

link

and one girl that will like that :)

• well there are a few of us openminded enough to try it

• wow that was so thoughtful of you Anonymous user :) lol

• xD

• Hello there. I have a bit of advice for you. I am not directly answering your q, more like presenting an observation...

I think you need to get some self confidence. Your profile name is a lonelyvirgin which screams sad. You are saying you have pride in your...ya know...but then you ask someone if your ugly. And then you disagree (kinda) with her when she answers that it is fine!

I admire that you are *proud* But I hope that you are proud of who you are not only today, but everyday. Smile lifes a gift :)

And I am realizing this sounds really preachy. But its my genuine thought!

• Im glad your happy with it because size is not everything.

• I don't have a penis, but I can't imagine any girl made a remark about it!

• you have no choice but to be happy with it

• link

:)

• Best line she said, "having body parts that fit together" I completely agree. Just like the Kama Sutra says, Pair the women with the large vaginas with the men with large penises and so on down the line and you have more satisfying relationships.. or something like that.

• Seems OK to me I guess

• really? I don't look fat? lol

• Good for you! You should always be proud of who you are and how you look.

• is my body ugly? lol I have a profile pic.

• Maybe they were laughin because you had a boner in the mens locker room...

• Well now I got Mulans, "make a man outta you" stuck in my head, fight on!

• Your more of a man than I am. I don't know if I would be able to even try to have sex with a girl if I was that size. I know my sexual number would be a hell of a lot lower, and my overall confidence level would take a hit as well.

I wish you luck buddy, I hope you find a great girl that appreciates you for your short comings.

• Thanks man.

• It's the only penis that you have. Oooh Rah!

• lmfao

• "Raises small penis flag and waves it high in the Air". Charge! Foward men!