Sticking his hands under my skirt at the table?

what do you think of that behavior? he only does it if nobody can see, but when we go out to eat and we are sitting at a booth (whenever we sit at a... Show More

i guess I call it disrespectful because I have always been taught that a man should be very "proper" and treating a woman like a lady and part of that means not touching her sexually in public.

i guess it's a bit more raunchy/naughty than anything

i grew up in a very conservative background but I'm not really like that, so I guess part of me feels "guilty" or "wrong" for liking these things.
slash I guess most people would tell me it means he doesn't respect me in the slightest or that I'm his sexual object.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see a problem with it, I like when my boyfriend does that too on occasion, as long as he's sneaky and no one can tell. It feels naughty and that's a big turn on for me. And you obviously like it, but you feel guilty for liking it because of the reasons you mention in your update. But if that's not YOU, then why should you feel bad? You should like what you like and feel no shame, you're not hurting anyone, and your boyfriend clearly respects you if he stops if you ask him to and 'felt you out' before he ever started doing things like that. =] Something like that isn't inherently disrespectful. How the other person feels about it is what determines whether it's disrespectful or not. It may be impolite and inappropriate to others around you, but if no one can tell, I don't see any harm in it.