• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys fall in love with a virgin?

I'm 2o years old and I'm a virgin and I wonder if guys would fall love in love with a virgin. Would I mean something to them more than the other girls? I know I tried to give my virginity to this guy I had a crush on but it didn't work out. We would still talk and it wouldn't be about sex either even though I remained a virgin we'll always talk on the phone for hours.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Only a few guys would value a 20 year old virgin over other girls. The value of virginity has been hyped by republican backed abstinence only sex ed, as well as conservative religious groups. But, those are not normal people.OTOH, it does guarantee that you have no STD's, and that's always a plus to any man.As for falling in love, to me, virginity has no bearing on that. Not that I am likely to fall in love with a virgin at my age, but this was just as true when I was your age.So, long story short: no one is going to fall in love with you because you are a virgin. Anyone who refuses to fall in love with a non virgin, is a little bit mental (JMHO). So I guess what I'm saying is, it's pretty much a non issue to the average guy. He's going to fall in love with you or not, based on other things.

What Guys Said 5

• My wife was a virgin when we fell in love, so my answer is "Yes, we can." (I think that if she had had previous experience, I'd have loved her as much) In fact, I'm rather convinced I'd have)

• yes its not impossibleits not like if your a virgin your unlovableyour born a freaking virgin

• Yes they would, just like they would fall in love with other girls. The good thing is that guys who just want to get laid will probably not be attracted to you so much. They will probably go looking for sth. "easier"! But that`s a good thing, you wouldn`t want a guy that just wants to have sex with you and then never calls you again, right?

• I am a 20 year old male virgin and I would def fall in love with you.

What Girls Said 1

• It's possible to fall in love with a virgin, obviously, but no one is going to fall in love with you based solely on that fact. There are a lot of other factors, like your personality, your looks, etc. that matter more.