Do guys fall in love with a virgin?

I'm 2o years old and I'm a virgin and I wonder if guys would fall love in love with a virgin. Would I mean something to them more than the other... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Only a few guys would value a 20 year old virgin over other girls. The value of virginity has been hyped by republican backed abstinence only sex ed, as well as conservative religious groups. But, those are not normal people.

OTOH, it does guarantee that you have no STD's, and that's always a plus to any man.

As for falling in love, to me, virginity has no bearing on that. Not that I am likely to fall in love with a virgin at my age, but this was just as true when I was your age.

So, long story short: no one is going to fall in love with you because you are a virgin. Anyone who refuses to fall in love with a non virgin, is a little bit mental (JMHO). So I guess what I'm saying is, it's pretty much a non issue to the average guy. He's going to fall in love with you or not, based on other things.