What do girls masturbate to?

Do they get off thinking about their boyfriend or a hot guy? What do girls think about when pleasing themselves?

Most Helpful Girl

• Him (Non-Sexually, Just his face, His Smile, or Something innocent like that)

Kissing

Him Performing Oral On Me

Porn of a Guy that looks Exactly like him, Performing Oral

Girl On Girl Oral

Girl On Girl Grinding/Tribbing

Occassionally, Things Like:

Douple Penetration

Gangbangs

Hentai, A Specific Kind

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 12

• I think women tend to be more loyal when they masturbate. They will think of their boyfriends or husbands.

• My husband, p*rn or how it feels or all three.

• My husband, p*rn, sex, a hot guy, whatever works to get pleasure

• i've thought of past great sex or even the idea of the whole scenario of one of my good friends losing it and just f***ing me passionately. Sometime si watch p*rn and just look at the guys d*** and imagine its someone I know and the girl is me...so good :/

• right now the guy I'm dating

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 3

• Knowing this would change the course of history, really, why the hell does a guy want to know what girls think of whilst strumming their pain, concentrate on what they think of you lol.

• i too would like to know and also that what they use to masturbate.

• Woe..good question. Most women won't tell men anything as its not our business