What do girls masturbate to?

Do they get off thinking about their boyfriend or a hot guy? What do girls think about when pleasing themselves?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Him (Non-Sexually, Just his face, His Smile, or Something innocent like that)

Kissing

Him Performing Oral On Me

Porn of a Guy that looks Exactly like him, Performing Oral

Girl On Girl Oral

Girl On Girl Grinding/Tribbing

Occassionally, Things Like:

Douple Penetration

Gangbangs

Hentai, A Specific Kind

What Girls Said 11

• i've thought of past great sex or even the idea of the whole scenario of one of my good friends losing it and just f***ing me passionately. Sometime si watch p*rn and just look at the guys d*** and imagine its someone I know and the girl is me...so good :/

• right now the guy I'm dating

• My husband, p*rn, sex, a hot guy, whatever works to get pleasure

• I don't think about anything. I just do it.

• I think women tend to be more loyal when they masturbate. They will think of their boyfriends or husbands.

• Ok, but not all women have boyfriends or husbands...

• My husband, p*rn or how it feels or all three.

• i always masturbate to thought about my boyfriend and all the stuff he could do to me

• I watch p*rn

• um...everyone has a view and thingies...for me? it is a >Sin< so I do not. I need a hubby! *glomps someone*

• "it's bad because we say it is?" No, its bad for me, in my religion, not for others who think differently, this is my opinion and I responded as asked.

"not a type of reasoning I like" you do not have to like my opinion, everyone has there own, acceptance is the key. Believe what you wish~!

To me, it is religiously sound, to a health professional they might disagree and say it makes us happy & healthy. Opinions and views are so many. What is wrong to me might be right to you.

• it's bad because we say it is?

not a type of reasoning I like

• This might be a little silly to some but I will post it, please forgive me if you disagree. quote "2352: Masturbation is the deliberate stimulation of the genital in order to derive sexual pleasure. Both the Magisterium of the Church, in the course of a constant tradition, and the moral sense of the faithful have been in no doubt and have firmly maintained that masturbation is an intrinsically and gravely disordered action." unquote. But! I like glomping ( )

• Show Older
  • Most of the time, I don't think of anything, my mind just goes blank and I focus on how it feels. Sometimes I imagine my boyfriend is with me. Sometimes, even more rarely, I watch p*rn if I can find some that I like.

• To be really honest never did it till I met the guy I'm with, now honestly when I do I think of him. Honestly. I'm sure its not the same for every girl, but for me I'm highly attracted to my guy on every level and our sex life is great so Ik that's why its him I'm thinking of and no one else!

What Guys Said 3

• i too would like to know and also that what they use to masturbate.

• Woe..good question. Most women won't tell men anything as its not our business

• Knowing this would change the course of history, really, why the hell does a guy want to know what girls think of whilst strumming their pain, concentrate on what they think of you lol.