How can you tell if a woman is sexually frustrated?

I'm trying to figure out how you can tell when a woman is sexually frustrated? Not by blurting it out but by subtle clues or body language. A female friend of mine thinks there isn't.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 0

• I have a lot of friends who are sexually frustrated... I don't think their is really a lot of "signals." Um... Sorry that really isn't much help. I think that most of my friends are sexually frustrated because they are waiting until marriage and have a hard time fighting the urge to have sex. They have to fight a preexistent social structure that is contradictory to their moral belief system. And they way we display are sexual frustration is by talking about boys, making up our "wedding night stories" (it stays pg of course) and blatantly state "I am sexually frustrated." But outside the inner circle, we really don't talk about it or display it. So I guess if your dating someone, and she makes you stop a lot because of moral belief - that is a guaranteed sexual frustration.

• Depends on the girl, either she'll be more touchy but easily offended or she'll be distant. The one thing they all have in common is that girls get moody and pouty, just don't confuse it with something else bugging her or PMS.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!