Does weight/height determine penis size?

I've heard(rumors) that the heavier a guy is(for his height), the smaller it is. I've also heard that muscular guys also tend to have smaller ones, especially the ones who use steroids.

So, do taller or thinner guys typically have big ones and overweight and shorter guys smaller ones?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no.

His actual penis size is unaffected, but the part that is visible changes. As you gain fat, the fat builds up around the base of the penis. It gradually gets buried. So yeah, a thinner guy would have more visible penis, and maybe usable (I say usable because when thrusting some of the fat will be shoved out of the way, probably.

There is, I believe, some weak correlation with height. Note to everyone who wants to post counterexamples - weak means if we lined up 500 tall guys and 500 short, the average height on the tall guys is probably slightly higher, but individual variance is much more significant.

As for muscular guys, if they use steroids it can have an impact, otherwise I doubt it. I don't know how many guys are using steroids, girls idea of 'muscular' is often pretty huge and young guys who are that big ...

Good question. And I'm not just saying that because I'm 6'3" 180 lbs.

• You seem to really, really like yourself and have quite a bit of confidence lol

• I just avoid answering questions about looks, dancing skill, athleticism, etc. ;)

What Guys Said 14

• No, there's no corrolation, other than optical illusion. A super-skinny guy is going to appear larger than a heavier guy with the same sized penis, just like a 32B will seem fairly big on a 4' 10", 85-pound girl, but will seem tiny on a 5'6", 180-pound girl.

Steroids is an entirely different issue. It affects the tissues in the penis as well as bloodflow. A muscular guy not using steroids will be unaffected, while a guy on steroids, muscular or not, will be.

Anyway, this question is like asking if height or weight was corrolated to how tight or loose a girl was. There's no corrolation there either.

• Looks are one thing, numbers another.

Just let's be logical: a 6ft10 guy will usually have larger hands, larger feet, bigger nose than a 5ft guy.

My logic says that his penis should be larger too thus.

With an obese guy, part of his 'proudness' will be surrounded by his fat and thus be less visible the with a skinny guy.

• Hmm I don't think there's a correlation.. I don't think height determines it at all actually. Weight can influence it though.. like if someone is really fat their penis can look smaller than what it is based on what's exposed but that is just an illusion it's not physically smaller.

• also like other people have said if somebody is taller and bigger it could give the illusion their penis looks smaller than what it is.. same with a guy who is short could give the impression that it's better than what it is.

• There is no such correlation. Bigger guys' penises just look smaller relative to their body size. I think it's passed on in genes. Oh and I don't if steroids make your penis smaller (I don't think it does) but balls do shrink.

• Does height determine a girl's boob size?

• Nooo...but weight typically does. A taller, slim female will more than likely have smaller breasts just as a petite slim female would.

• Then your answer is no. Even heavier guys won't have any more size advantage, because unlike boobs, penises can't store extra fat tissue. Ron Jeremy is only 5'5" which is pretty short.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 3

• Between height and penis size there is no correlation.

when it comes to weight, there is also no correlation.

But if the guy is very overweight, blood might not be pumping to the area as easily as it would be for someone less overweight. Therefore, this might make his size not reflect what size its "supposed" to be. His penis will continue to function properly, just not at its full capability.

But that also depends on the body's capability to have proper blood flow and is not only applicable to overweight/obese men, but also men with circulation issues. Sometimes this does not apply at all. You can be overweight and still have maximum blood flow. it all depends on their body.

• I don't think so...

You have to take a look ar his thumb, if his thumb is big, his d*** will be big too :D

Thats what they say over here, don't know if its true...I doubt it.

• In my own experience, there is a tendency for certain races/ethnicities and taller heights to come with bigger penises. However, that doesn't mean that its true in any study of thousands of men or an objective reality. I just have a prejudice due to my own experiences which show that certain guys consistently have bigger penises. Its probably a combination of coincidence and which guys determine that I wouldn't be bothered by their penis size, and so end up talking to me and trying to date me.

There was one study that found a correlation between height and penis size but I think there was an issue with the sample size or something.

• Also I think smaller builds typically, though not always, may be more likely to result in smaller features.