Does weight/height determine penis size?

I've heard(rumors) that the heavier a guy is(for his height), the smaller it is. I've also heard that muscular guys also tend to have smaller ones,... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no.

His actual penis size is unaffected, but the part that is visible changes. As you gain fat, the fat builds up around the base of the penis. It gradually gets buried. So yeah, a thinner guy would have more visible penis, and maybe usable (I say usable because when thrusting some of the fat will be shoved out of the way, probably.

There is, I believe, some weak correlation with height. Note to everyone who wants to post counterexamples - weak means if we lined up 500 tall guys and 500 short, the average height on the tall guys is probably slightly higher, but individual variance is much more significant.

As for muscular guys, if they use steroids it can have an impact, otherwise I doubt it. I don't know how many guys are using steroids, girls idea of 'muscular' is often pretty huge and young guys who are that big ...

Good question. And I'm not just saying that because I'm 6'3" 180 lbs.

Asker upvoted
    • You seem to really, really like yourself and have quite a bit of confidence lol

• I just avoid answering questions about looks, dancing skill, athleticism, etc. ;)