How often do you guys jack off in a day?

How often do you guys jack off in a day? week? whichever one. just curious.guy = non sexually active, no girlfriend, teenager.

Most Helpful Guy

• not every day but some days twice probably an average of six times a day. I remember getting a girlfriend who I occasionally had sex with as a teenager increased my masturbation because that only made me hornier thinking about it. Jacking off can be bad if it is all you do but if can be very relaxing and enjoyable and help men reduce hormones that might make them act rather stupid and sex obsessed. Even men who are married or getting regular action may masturbate especially when they are younger. And honestly sometimes that is a nice thing to do. Sex with a woman is definitely better but it also is an interaction between two people hopefully a deep one of love with all of the complications involved. And most of us don't want to use our wives/partners as a pincushion. Much of the fantasies that I have would never happen in real life and shouldnt happen in real life. Girls just know that many of your male friends and aqquaintances, even ones way younger or older than you have probably jacked off to you at least once. Hoped I didn't gross you out too much

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 18

• I need sex at least 5 times a week. It's better with a girl (most girls) but my right hand works just fine in an emergency.

• Married with a wife that forgot what sex is...at least with me. So I'd have to say 5 times a week also. Thank god for PalTalk

• maybe twice a day sometime, just like the feeling of cumming, it's just great.

• well I don't know I havnt been sexualy active for a couple months but I ain trippin as long as I kan jackkoff. once or twice a day;)

• When I don't have someone ( which is the case at the moment ), at least once per day. I have a lot of sexual energy, so, if I don't do it at least once per day, I'm going crazy.

More from Guys
13

What Girls Said 2

• 3-6 times a day

• Three in breakfast lunch and dinner