• Ask
  • myTake

Do you ladies like to deep throat?

Do you ladies like to deep throat? just what the questions ask

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, I enjoy it. I love the feeling of taking him fully, of hearing him and watching him as he watches. I tend to like things rough and nasty though so I'd say I may be a bit of an oddity when it comes to some things. Many first do it to keep from tasting ejaculate and stick with it for that reason alone.

What Girls Said 10

• I like it. I can't quite do it with my current boyfriend, but when I've been with guys who were manageable I did it often.

• No, I have a really bad gag reflex.

• It's not really comfortable for us.

• i love deep throating it turns me and my partner on plus love it wen he cums down my throat

• I enjoy that he likes it, I don't really care for the feeling though. It's not so bad if he is laying on his back and I am laying perpendicular to him, then he is angled sideways and it's a lot more comfortable to deep throat.

• i gag if it goes too far but I try to do it sometimesi don't hate it but its not my favorite thing to do

• I like to do it for the fact that I'm providing the recipient with a lot of pleasure, but no I don't necessarily enjoy having something shoved into the back of my throat. It can hurt and cause painful gagging depending on how big it is, how forceful the guy is being, and what kind of gag reflex the girl has.

• Some girls have problems with it..depends on the gag-reflex, size, and how they feel about it (being comfortable, or just wanting to please the guy)I don't have a gag-reflex, pleasing him turns me on, and size isn't a problem considering I haven't had trouble in that area. So, yes.

• no

• i don't enjoy it but I enjoy giving my partner pleasure so I do it for him

What Guys Said 3

• Would you?

• i know girls that love it and I know girls that won't even put a dick in their mouth.

• would you? seriously.

• Girls are people pretty much just like us. No, they don't particularly like to have something shoved sown their throat. duh. They just do it for us.