Do you ladies like to deep throat?

just what the questions ask

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I enjoy it. I love the feeling of taking him fully, of hearing him and watching him as he watches. I tend to like things rough and nasty though so I'd say I may be a bit of an oddity when it comes to some things. Many first do it to keep from tasting ejaculate and stick with it for that reason alone.

What Girls Said 11

• I like it. I can't quite do it with my current boyfriend, but when I've been with guys who were manageable I did it often.

• No, I have a really bad gag reflex.

• I enjoy that he likes it, I don't really care for the feeling though. It's not so bad if he is laying on his back and I am laying perpendicular to him, then he is angled sideways and it's a lot more comfortable to deep throat.

• It's not really comfortable for us.

• i gag if it goes too far but I try to do it sometimes

i don't hate it but its not my favorite thing to do

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 4

• Would you?

• i know girls that love it and I know girls that won't even put a dick in their mouth.

• Gail's that don't deepthroat U man will liv u

• would you? seriously.

• Girls are people pretty much just like us. No, they don't particularly like to have something shoved sown their throat. duh. They just do it for us.