How do guys insinuate that they want sex but no commitment?

Do they flirt, keep in touch with a girl? what are the signs that he just want sex? or a friend with benefit thing? and how can you tell when he does... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You can always tell if a guy wants a "relationship" on three simple principles:

1. He calls all the time. Guys NEVER do this, except with a girl they really like.

2. When he talks to you, he looks in your EYES. Not at you, not around you, etc.

3. If he talks about the future.

It really is that simple. Guys are pretty basic, we're very much like fighter planes, we like speed, we like maneuverability, and we LOVE firepower. Ask most guys, you'll find I'm dead on.

• What if we're friends n he calls or text once in a while (say at least 3 to 4 x a week) to check on me? We now live like an hour away so do not see often. when he sees me he look into my eyes. he says "i know u'll be with me" but doesn't make a move to visit?

• You are NOT simple, lol..... you guys can be very sneaky!