• Ask
  • myTake

Why are hot Canadian girls so much more horny, easy, and friendly that hot American girls?

Why are hot Canadian girls so much more horny, easy, and friendly that hot American girls?This is the truth, so don't deny it!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• You've either found the right Canadians or the wrong Americans. Most likely, both.

• 50d

A Canadian girl told me that she loves going to Chicago because the guys were more horny, easy-going and friendly than Canadian guys. Go figure.

• 50d

because they r so beautiful thats why

• I have no clue, I live in America

• Yah I do as well. But whenever I meet a hot Canadian girl, in the right situation, they are always awesomely nice, friendly, and flirty. Meanwhile a similarly hot US chick would be nothing but stuck up and icy!

• Probably because if you run into a canadian girl, she's on vacation? And any time someone is on vacation, they're very laid back and looking to have a good time.

• wtf that's not true your probably just surrounded by a bunch of sluts