What do guys think about when they Jack off?

So what do you guys think about when you jack off? I want to know what gets a guy off. what are your thoughts during this critical moment?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I can be watching porn, or thinking about the last time The wife and I had sex.

• Lol I can hear someone saying that to a marriage counselor

What Guys Said 2

• Often my jacking off may be aided by a porn film. Although not always...this may be different than most guys but I often like to imagine a girl I know or like giving me a handjob. Also a lot of times I like to imagine that a girl is watching me as I'm doing it.

• Well for me I guess nothing or no one special. I am usually just watching the action on a porno film.

What Girls Said 2

• do guys ever think about their girlfriend or anything? like, or do you guys find watching porn more exciting? lol

• You know I never really though about it the way you are asking. I would say that for me when I am with my girl I only think of her & not a movie star or another pretty lady that I know. No watching porn is not more exciting, just different. Most of the time the acting is bad or over the top I just watch the facial expressions & other parts moving. Sometimes I like it if she is vocal.

• Oh ok.. so when guys like to watch porn... what dose that mean? like, what if their girlfriend is keen for it anytime, and will be up for anything, why do they have to watch it?oh and when they do, do they compare their girlfriends bodys and stuff to the chicks on the movie?? lmao!

• Porn is an instant fantasy, where my wife is real,(of course). If I am in the mood and she isn't available, it's easy to grab the remote and get instant visual stimulation. Or, if we just had fun the night before, I just think about some of the things we did and get the same results. I watch it because I can. It's not something I feel I HAVE to watch. There is no way you can compare the body of your SO to the women on the screen. The women on the screen are simply images. My wife's body is real.

• my boyfriend says he thinks of me naked and doing stuff