Do guys think a pregnant woman is sexy?

i have always wondered how many guys would think about starting a relationship with a pregnant woman.

Most Helpful Guy

• They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder with that said PREGNANT women are super hot they have a glow that cannot be dimmed so if the woman I was into happened to be pregnant would not be a problem for me

What Guys Said 11

• Only the pregnant woman who is pregnant because of me sorry

• Spartan history prevents me from chasing such a beta pursuit.

• NO

• Not touching that. I don't feel like involving a baby in my love life at the moment. Especially if it isn't mine.

• Not sexy.

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 2

• Yep sounds familiar! Had the same with my pregnancies. First pregnancy I got hit on so many times and I never expected it. Neither did my 'then boyfriend' because he went as far as dumping me after another argument and I just picked up on a few flirtations during my pregnancy which made him come back on hands and knees.

Second pregnancy the same I was pregnant to an older man he was married, kids even a grandchild and he said he didn't want to keep it and if I kept it he would dump me and never see me again so I said au revoir and went back in the dating pool!

Enjoy the extra attention is what I say!

• I'm not sure why a pregnant woman would be shopping for a new guy...

My (now ex) husband was very attracted to me throughout my pregnancy -- he said it had something to do with giving me a nice round belly. Recently I was dating a guy who told me I had such a fantastic body, then he put his hand on my stomach and said he wanted to "make me fat" -- it's just something some guys are into.

(No, nobody else has had the opportunity to get close enough to actually "make me fat"; I stuck to the one marital experience and shut the shop after divorce. I have a family to raise and don't need to complicate things by shopping for a new man.)