• Ask
  • myTake

A cute guy caught me looking at his crotch.

I was in the park and I went down to pet this guy's dog and he was wearing this tight jeans and was in great shape. I looked up to talk to him about... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think I love you.It happens in the right jeans, but honestly I'm so lost in my own little world most of the time, you could probably get my zipper half way down. Thanks for helping demystify women's desire. If we all keep it up the Victorians will all move to the moon.

What Guys Said 8

• i think that's cute and sweet and why didn't YOU ask for his number etc... guys are NOT the only gender that has to make the moves / approach etc ... girls can too and is more prefered nowadays

• i gotta wear some tight jeans in new york...

• it is perfectly natural.. it happens. I hv caught girls looking at mine. it thrills me..i don't think the girl who has "an instant of gaze" as slutty or cheap or anything. it just shows you are sexually active consciously or subconsiously :)guys gaze at girls cleavage, boobs, butts fanny all the time..and girls do so when guys display their stuffs..whats the big deal :P

• I can only speak from a mans point of view. The same thing happens when we look at you. Responses from girls vary widely.

• you made him feel like a man. and for that he thanks you

• it is normal . a lot of girls stare my big crotch

• The amount of stupid and inane questions asked on this site is mind blowing

What Girls Said 1

• If I see something I like I will go after it lol my boyfriend has a very shapely crotch and usually he sees me looking and one thing leads to another