Guys, is a big mons pubis on a girl sexy?

the ladies have been asking, so we might as well tak a poll and settle thisAnd If you need a visual, here. link

This question has a poll!

ps, I can't vote, but I think they are crazy hot
to the guy who voted no--wow, dude, you aren't into that? I think it rocks.
I just love that little gap it creates between her panties and her legs, hehehehe

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well I have one, and it doesn't get in the way of having sex at all. But I've always wondered how other people viewed them as. You rarely see them, so I'm kind of embarrassed by it.

• I can't imagine any guy not liking them.

• So do you think that a lot of guys find that as a turn on? Because I'm not fat at all but I always feel like I look really awkward naked. Thankfully the only guy I've ever been physical with doesn't seem to care. But I'm worried that down the road I'll mess around with a guy and he'll be like "WTF?!"

• My preliminary guess is that most guys like it, same as a I do. But, wait and see how the votes come in.

What Girls Said 3

• i think it's just because she's skinny...it wouldn't be as noticeable on a big girl

• Perhaps.

• Exactly. she gets it.

• wouldn't it hurt when you were like banging her though?

• No, why would it? it wouldn't hurt, and it wouldn't feel better--it's just visually appealing

• I thought that like the bone would hurt like pushing into it. I don't know ha

• Nah. lol

• haha, I'm loving the fact that so many girls are interested and yet there are only 3 guy answers :P

• I am totally attracted to a large venus mound. It is indeed sexy to me.

What Guys Said 1

• im sorry but that's just nasty. girls need to keep it neat, its nasty searching through a jungle to find the treasure. and when you go down no on likes getting pubs in their mouths. I say no.

• You. . . .didn't read the question, did you?You have no idea what a mons pubis is, do you?

• It's that little bulge. no one is trying to make anyone feel stupid here, if you don't know just ask