Girls, how curvy are you(hips compared to waist), and how much muscle do you like on guys?

I'm trying to see if there's a connection between how curvy girls are and what kind of guys they like.

I'm wondering this cause I usually see the curvy girls with the buff or buffish guys.

and I have some muscle tone but I mostly attract chubby girls.

I'm thinking there's really no connection at all but then again, you never know, might as well try to find out.

BY CURVY I MEAN LIKE SCARLETTE JOHANSON, NOT FAT.

This question has a poll!

• I'm curvy and like buff guys Vote A
  • I'm curvy and don't like buff guys Vote B
  • I'm not curvy and I like buff guys Vote C
  • I'm not curvy and I don't like buff guys Vote D
  • See results Vote E
what do you consider buff?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm an odd kinda of curvy. My waist is 25" and my hips/butt are 38", my butt isn't very big but my hips are huuuuge. And my boobs aren't that big so I'm almost an hourglass but not quite. And I don't like lotsa muscles but you know, muscles are good.

I like this: link

link

link *drools*

But it's not like I expect a guy to be buff like that, just strong and lean. Abs are not required. But I do like nice arms. :3

• tried, add me so I can. thanks man.

• She wants to know Si le podes llevar un mensaje

• Que?

• Show Older

What Girls Said 17

• Not enough options here. I'm curvy & my guy isn't buff but he's fit kind of athletic

• Im pretty curvy tbh, but my boyfriend is like a twig... Bless him :')

• Eh,I wouldn't say I'm super curvy but I do have some curve from my waist to hips and down. As for buff guys they sometimes kinda creep me out because some of them have no neck lol but overall it's generally a case by case basis,it depends more on the guy than what he actually looks like because you could be the sexiest guy in the world but if you're just a bad person all around you're a no...rejected! Lol

• Good haha

• I'm curvy and I do like muscular guys. Only really in the arms though. It doesn't matter to me whether or not they have a 6 pack or a little chub.

• you're welcome.

• Thanks (:

• hah alright coo. I like your username

• I'm curvy, and I like average guys or guys with a little extra (mmm so soft and warm), guys that not a lot of women pay attention to or look over. MORE FOR ME! X D

My waist is 29/30" my hips are 45/47" my chest is in the D's. I'm in between Rosee' Divine, Nicki Manaj, and the Kim K. range. I'm still working on it!

I'm half muscular and Half is fat.I lift weights,jog. I eat healthy and junk foods.Basic training will probably add more muscle,though.

• sounds sexy.

• I'm curvy. I don't dislike buff guys, but it doesn't really matter to me if a guy is buff or not. As long as I'm attracted to him and he has a good personality, I really don't care.

• alright.

• I think I am curvy not hourglass but curvy, waist 26 hips 37, 0,7 hip ratio considerate the ideal ;)

I am not into the buff guys always liked the tall skinny ones with some biceps...

Not that I wouldn't date one just isn't my type

• ok look, not to be creepy(there's really no way to say this without sounding creepy) but if you show me, I'm sure I can tell you its not too big.

• Lol I disagree

• girl, asses have to be realllyyy big to be TOO big. your's is probably nice. send me a message tho, easier that way.

• Show Older
  • I'm quite curvy, have a very defined hourglass shape and I like a belly ;)

• I do and I try. I support him in whatever he wants to do. I try to be his own personal cheerleader lol.

• well if you really love him, you'll just support him.

• No but I love my chubby guy lol. He's actually the first guy I've been with that had a little extra weight.

• Show Older
  • 25 waist 35 hips (size 9) I think that is considered curvy. As for guys as long as they are somewhat toned and a bit muscular

h t t p ://w w w. pop wired . com / ima ges /2007 /0 7/s an tiago_01. j p g

this is probably my dream body on a guy but it isn't the norm for guys my age

h t t p://2.bp.blo gs pot. com/_hE0TRpE -p8U/ T URx_qe RQe I/AAA AAAAA tJc/ U5uPtEQ5N vE/s1600 /%2B_ lf 3 2wdboSH 1q dq59qo 1_5 00. j p g

• Oh OK. Coo then.

• I did and it still eouldn't let me since I am not Level 4 just look at @99PROBLEMS and then the secound link and @PoeticNinja

• why'd you put so many spaces?! you only had to put one. this is just frustrating as f***

• Show Older
  • Don't know what defines curvy? My waist is 23 inches and my hips are 34 inches

Yeah..I like buff guys :)

• how buff?

and you're pretty curvy

• well, I don't really have to give a description because you know what I look like & that I prefer guys like you.

I assumed it wasn't OK for me to answer your questions since you unfriended me...but I won't really know until I ask...so?

• sorry...check your email then

• had to do this in public...

• Uhm... I don't know if I'm curvy. I do have hips and a waist lol (waist 25, hips 37)

And I like muscular guys. Something like this

link

link

link

link

But its rare to find someone like this at my age :D

• haha you made it sound like you were old or something.

i've met buff 17 yos before. plus you'll most likely go out with guys 2-5 years older than you anyway so those guys are more likely to be at that point by then. shouldn't be that hard.

• omg those men are so freaking sexy! lol

• I'm 19

Idk... I think most guys my age are too skinny but there are exceptions of course

• Show Older
  • Im curvy , my hips are 16 inches bigger than my waist , I have a 0.68 hip to waist ratio , I'm not like Scarlette johanson since I only have C cups , since I on but still she is curvy on top , I think I'm more on bottom since I have a tiny waist and big hips and butt.

I do like buff guys , but not the extreme body builder type . BUT I do not like 6 pack abs , little ab definition is enough for me . I like him to be buff in the arms .

• it depends on the girl. the ideal girl for me would be a girl with a pretty face and a curvy body. but I'm into lots of types of girls.

• Yeah , some heavy girls do not have that low self esteem that I had ( still have by the way ) , so I think it depends on the girl . But I have a question , are you only into really curvy types ? like with a bice noticeable hip to waist ratio and nice big breasts? , don't get me wrong but I'm assuming you also like a pretty face : but in most cases pretty face + curvy bod = high maintenance , exceptions are cases like mine . Don't you like slim ( not that curvy ) but pretty girls ?

• well I'm already on my way there but my body type makes it so that it takes very hard work for many years to get to that point. I only look like I do now cause I've been at it for about 3 years.

not gonna lie tho, I haven't worked out THAT hard, but I do go to the extreme Bruce Lee style some days.

but I was with a girl that was only getting fatter as I got in better shape, so it won't work with some girls.

• Show Older
  • I am not curvy and I don't like buff guys.

Buff in what sense? - I just want a guy who is tone. - link

• possible yeah, not easy. at all.

• I could probably hit those abs if I was dedicated. I'm doubtful on the pecs.

Other guys probably reverse problem.

Guys who are being shown as 'buff' here have moderately high muscle mass combined with very low body fat. While men have lower then women, they are as 'skinny' as girls who have thigh gaps and visible abs, while muscular.

Its about as easy as it would be for a woman to have a thigh gap, visible abs AND a large round butt.

Its possible, for most hard without drugs.

• no, really, that's pretty dam hard. its to us what losing 30 lbs. is for girls.

• Show Older
  • I'm sort of curvy.

I like guys with a little bit of muscle tone. But I not super buff.

• cans I have link?

• im curvy in the sense that I'm not fat I just have 38DD breasts and hips with butt. I LOVE buff guys. that's what I only go for. I don't notcie skinny guys. I like my man with some muscle lol

• dam he's ripped haha.

• link

thats the type of guy that I always notice

• what do you consider buff?

• really rounded hips with a bit of thickness to them. And yeah sure buff guys are hot :P

• ok and what do you consider buff?

What Guys Said 2

• I think good question, but insufficent poll options - not your fault my man, we need a proper research study on this ;)

I might categorize guys as 'lean' 'atheletic' or 'ripped' (all low body fat with increasing muscle) or they can be the above + fat.

Not many girls would choose skinny fat.

I've seen girls who prefer lean, atheletic or ripped. I've seen girls who prefer guys who are muscular with a bit of fat too.

I'd hazard a guess that 'curvy' girls tend to like more muscular guys. Skinny girls might like muscular guys, but might like lean guys. I'm guessing that girls don't like guys who seem thinner then they are. Overweight girls I suspect go for buff guys (who make them feel ladylike) or 'buff guys with fat' (same plus they don't feel out of shape'

But these are all guesses.

• haha no idea what that is

• Really need to be able to ask a few questions then correlate them. Which I doubt Gag will biuld

I suppose we could make a surveymonkey survey then link it, hah ;)

• they're good guesses, they make sense.

and yeah, there's not enough poll options for this type of Q's.

it'd be better if there were like 10 options

• Good question fam.

• thank you, thank you.