Do guys like big nipples?

Do guys like big nipples or rather not?

I don't mean extremaly, very big ones, but such ones that you wouldn't call small .

If are pink and light color, then is this sexy or not?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 11

• Guys on here don't, although if you express your insecurity they'll automatically like them because of that

Smaller ones are generally considered more attractive and ideal

• Idk

Depends on the proportion of the boob really

Guys on here can be extremely wishy washy with topics like these(as can girls, don't get me wrong).

Some like them, some don't, but smaller ones are shown more therefore it's engrained in most of their minds that smaller is more normal.

If you have them, then don't worry about it. It'd probably only be an issue if you make it into an issue.

• no, really I am not asking this because I think small are perfect. I think average are perfect, but definitely not small.

• Yet you're asking this

I have big ones and I've asked questions about it and have received the complete opposite, but when people on here know I'm insecure, they "change" their opinions

But if smaller ones weren't ideal, you wouldn't be asking this would you?

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

It's never been an issue. Breast size is more important than nipple size.

• yes I like big nipples

• I don't mind bigger ones it depends on the girl really to be honest.

• My wife has dark-chocolate brown nipples that are about the overall of 8 or 9 pennies stacked together. I think they're fantastic to look at/play with, and I've never found reason to complain about them (except when she's pregnant and they're too sore to fool with).

I've also dated women with pale-pink nipples the size of pencil erasers, and I didn't complain then either. As long as they enjoyed me playing with them, I was a happy camper.

• omg I love nipples like yours so hot to be sucked on babe

• Neither like nor dislike. It all depends on how these respond to our fingers :-)

• First time I hit big (mainly thick vs. long) I was a little surprised.

But I kind of grew to like them, a lot. They're a lot of fun to stimulate.

• Breasts are fairly far down the chain in the things that I like, but I still have a preference. Big nipples are okay. I do like larger areolas. Above all, the breasts, nipples, and areolas should be very sensitive.

• no preference on nipples

• YES

• I love big nipples.