Why does my girlfriend fart or make fart like noises during sex? I would especially like to hear from the women.

why does my girlfriend fart or make fart like noise during sex? I would especially like to hear from the women out there! and the men of course and how you feel about it

Most Helpful Girl

• Thank god someone brought up this issue.. this is NOT farting, though many guys believe that it is (okay it could be, but from the description of it, I doubt it) and believe it or not it is often the mans fault.

This is an emission or expulsion of air from the vagina that may occur during or after sexual intercourse or during other sexual acts, stretching or exercise. The sound is somewhat comparable to 'farting' but does not involve waste gases and therefore often has no specific odor ( a wikipedia definition).

This usually happens when air is brought into the vagina then quickly brought out ( usually when wet) causing the sudden gust of air, making a 'fart-like' noise.

Don't worry its completely normal, she's probably embarrassed that you thought she broke wind in such an intimate act!

• I have seen live yoga or exercise shows on TV, and pussy farts are nothing to be ashamed of. It happens when you draw in and expell air during some type of exercises. Does bring laughs usually, but so normal, nobody really is concerned.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're just "pussy farts" or "queefs" some Brits call them "fanny farts"...as said by other posters it's just trapped air and quite natural. I cannot believe all the negativity on the web I find about this natural occurance. A farting p**** to me means a happy pussy. It's wet! It's relaxed! and for God sake...it's talking to me! It's saying I'm doing it right! LOL ! There is no foul odor. IT'S JUST AIR! So lighten up and enjoy yourselves. Ladies should not be embarrassed and guys should grow up. PEACE!

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 11

• This happens to me too sometimes and I've read it's caused by air pumping in and out of the vagina. I noticed this usually happens during deep penetration and/or when he's thrusting hard and fast.

The first time this happened to me was when I was riding and grinding him really hard and fast on top of him. We just both said "oops..." and laughed it off. It's no big deal!

• yea my guess it's 'varts'

• shes queefing.

lol its normal. it isn't farts. its the air you pump in when you go in. it means your not going in fast enough so the air gets trapped in. she can't control it so it comes out, making a fart noise.

• well its called a queef its normal

• omg this so happens to me during sex. I tend to get reaaally wet. its kinda embarrassing, but I just try to laugh it off. I'm pretty suuuure that I also squirt! it happened once . I was sooooo embarassed , it looked like I wet his bed!

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 9

• Like the user below me pointed out, it's queefing. It's when air is trapped in the vagina and through the course of sex it is released, sounding like a fart. The major difference is that a queef doesn't smell, so it won't interrupt the sex by stinking everything up. It's a little awkward, but it's best just to ignore it.

• Its because your penis moving inside her forms a suction that when you break the seal on the suction makes a fart like noise due to the dampness inside her vagina,

Many uneducated people think its because the girls vagina is dirty, that is a complete Lie and couldn't be further from the truth.

So basically its normal, happens all the time, and can even happen afterward because pockets of air can stay inside the girl for a little while, even if she doesn't feel them.

Also girls have been known to fart during sex that is VERY rough simply because your jumbling everything around in that region, its only natural. Take it as a complement that your doing a good job.

• If your lady is actually farting during sex it could express nervousness. Otherwise as already stated, trapped air will cause sounds reminiscent of flatulence.

• itz called a "quief" dude. (I might of spelled that word wrong)

its perectly normal. its air caught up in the girls virgina being let lose.

it usally happens when your hitting it hard and fast. :)

• QUEEEEF!

More from Guys
4