Erection during massage

Ive been thinking about going for a massage sometime soon just to help me relax a bit. I'm going through mid semester exams at uni, busy at work, etc... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Looking into being a masseuse myself, I think someone dealing with a job that involves touching people should be aware of how their clients may react. If I was a masseuse and my client got an erection I wouldn't be bothered, I mean your body is gonna do what it's gonna do! What would be inappropriate is if you made lewd comments, or started to touch yourself sexually. But it doesn't sound like that's your motive, you just want a massage. Don't worry about it!

• Or if the masseuses started massaging me down there :o

• Show Older
    • If you want to be a Registered Massage Therapist, the first thing you should know is that masseuse/masseur refer's to the people who offer happy endings. An RMT is a designated health professional with extensive training in musculoskeletal anatomy, postural analysis, and at least a dozen different techniques that specifically target conditions and injuries. A true RMT will also be registered and insured by a national organization. (NHPC in Canada)

Just so you know :P

• Okay. Well where I'm from the word masseuse means masseuse.